What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

what is the naughtiest thing you've done?

Traveling for business, back in the Yahoo "local chat" days - met a college girl home for the week, not too far away. Cyber for an hour, she offered, a half hour later knocks on hotel room door. Within two minutes she was sucking me off. We fucked all night - exploring one another. My first fisting experiences! We tried to hookup again but could never get my travel to her hometown with her home from college.

Fucked from behind on sundeck on a cruise ship, found out next morning it's one the most monitored spots on the ship due to safety stuff..rest of the cruise almost every guy in crew smiles and said hello 😬

It was my birthday and my wife took me to the city for a ballgame. We had a room in a high rise for the night. The bed was right beside a floor to ceiling window with many other high rises around. We had full view sex without trying to hide anything. She kept saying “they’re watching us” and it made me cum so fast. I shot my load inside her and then she told me to clean her out while they watched. I happily obliged!! That made her cum. When we were done we could see that people were watching. It was so hot.

My second Ex-wife, and I, back in 1994, had decided to go to Tunaca, Mississippi to spend a night out of gambling. We went with our neighbors, whose husband was a friend of mine. We were both stationed at Ft. Campell, Kentucky, in the same unit.

My buddy and his wife were up front driving, while my wife and I were in the backseat, we started feeling each other up, and getting HORNY, she slipped her pants and panties, down around her ankles, and we started fucking in the backseat. After about 45 miles, I came in my wife.

We pulled over and swapped positions, with my buddy and his wife. They got in the backseat, and started fucking. But while they were fucking, I had reached around the back of my seat, (my wife was driving). I finger FUCKED her wet PUSSY until she squirted on my hand, because she was SUCKING my buddy's cock. I recorded the video and uploaded it to sex việt nam.

Last edited:
the naughtiest thing I've probably done was playing around with a police officer. long story short I had gotten pulled over because I was speeding and he had pulled me over, one thing led to another and we started to flirt and from us talking for a while he was pretty open minded and chill, and I wanted to be bold and decided to make the first to move and touch his dick in his pants (it was pretty big :winking:) he liked what I was doing and he told me if I could give him a quick little stress reliever and so I did, right on the curb of a busy street.
I pressed my ex boobs in classroom while i was in school teacher was teaching and I was playing with her boobs and with her ass