What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

what is the naughtiest thing you've done?

dirtyybethh

the naughtiest thing I've probably done was playing around with a police officer. long story short I had gotten pulled over because I was speeding and he had pulled me over, one thing led to another and we started to flirt and from us talking for a while he was pretty open minded and chill, and I wanted to be bold and decided to make the first to move and touch his dick in his pants (it was pretty big :winking:) he liked what I was doing and he told me if I could give him a quick little stress reliever and so I did, right on the curb of a busy street.

This girl and I f'd in a pick up truck at a park baseball field, in Virginia. Wow, that sounds so country, lol. It dusk so we thought we were good but all the sudden as we were just finishing up getting our clothes back on looking all disheveled, I looked up and there's a cruiser pulling up. 😳 We both hop down, he asked het to go with him over to his car, where they spoke. As they both came back he looked at me with almost an "atta boy!" Grin. As if to be saying to me "you ol sailer you". He had pulled her aside like that just to make sure that she wanted to be there with me m, at her will. After she let him know that she was just as guilty of the public f'ing as I was, he was totally cool , just told us to move because we were in public. 😜

the naughtiest thing I've probably done was playing around with a police officer. long story short I had gotten pulled over because I was speeding and he had pulled me over, one thing led to another and we started to flirt and from us talking for a while he was pretty open minded and chill, and I wanted to be bold and decided to make the first to move and touch his dick in his pants (it was pretty big :winking:) he liked what I was doing and he told me if I could give him a quick little stress reliever and so I did, right on the curb of a busy street.

After a few naughty things but when I really enjoyed it that's what I was throat fuking this girl and she loved it and I shot my load so hard in the back of her throat and she choked on it and came out of her nose it's pretty funny, I used to also love going to church because I'd be the guy having sex either on the back stairs in the parking lot or in the coat room during mass

I’d say having sex in front of others. It is so erotic and you kinda lose yourself in the moment. Almost forget others are watching until you get the ovation at the end.

Hired a tranny to fuck me, so that my ex wife would find me getting fucked
when she walked in

Fuck a girl for a couple hours who was extremely horny and got me drunk. Afterwards , didn’t want to sleep over and then met an older guy friend (50+) and joined him and his friend and got fucked, stayed the night, slept naked and went to work next morning. They enjoyed the fact I was already a little bit more eager, easier

On vacation with my fiance, we were a little tipsy on the way back to the airbnb we were staying at with a friend because she was waiting for us and it was very late at night so we had to walk about 20 blocks, made a few stops along the way to make out because we were extremely horny and ended up having a quick fuck in front of someone's window a couple blocks away from the house, and while we did that there was this kinda mature woman inside who just watched us get it on, she turned off the lights after a couple minutes and we couldn't see anything more so we always fantasize about her turning off the lights to masturbate while she watched us.

This girl and I f'd in a pick up truck at a park baseball field, in Virginia. Wow, that sounds so country, lol. It dusk so we thought we were good but all the sudden as we were just finishing up getting our clothes back on looking all disheveled, I looked up and there's a cruiser pulling up. 😳 We both hop down, he asked het to go with him over to his car, where they spoke. As they both came back he looked at me with almost an "atta boy!" Grin. As if to be saying to me "you ol sailer you". He had pulled her aside like that just to make sure that she wanted to be there with me m, at her will. After she let him know that she was just as guilty of the public f'ing as I was, he was totally cool , just told us to move because we were in public. 😜
Hi