What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Breast and Nipple Play Tips

A woman's breasts are one of her primary erogenous zones and should never be ignored.

1. Caress - caress your lover from her stomach all the way up to her breasts.
2. Pull - Starting from the base of her nipple, draw her nipple out in a pulling motion applying decreasing pressure as you let it slip from your fingers.
3. Pinching - Pinching is not for everyone. Start light then work your way to more pressure to see what your lover likes.
4. Squeezing - massage your lover's breasts in a circular fashion with your hands, and then squeeze them harder. Do not press too hard.
5. Blowing - Blowing gives your lover a sense of being touched without touching her at all. Can also get me super excited and make me want more.
6. Licking - Licking starts wet and warm but then cools off as the saliva evaporates from your lover's skin. Such a wonderful sensation especially if you're making love in the bedroom with the ceiling fan blowing down on your naked bodies.
7. Sucking - Sucking is warm, hot, moist, and silky, inside of your mouth along with the pulling sensation. The mixture of these sensations makes nipple sucking a favorite for not only me but other women as well.
8. Nibbling - Use your teeth to gently give her tiny bites on her breasts and nipples. Biting can be pleasurable or painful to your lover, so communication is key. Talk to your lover to know what she likes.

If anyone else has more tips I love to hear them.
if you are willing, tell us how it feels to receive, esp if you're in a subby mood and a dominant partner is giving it to you. I enjoy learning and understanding how the experience is and which acts you'd prefer intense vs softer.

if you are willing, tell us how it feels to receive, esp if you're in a subby mood and a dominant partner is giving it to you. I enjoy learning and understanding how the experience is and which acts you'd prefer intense vs softer.
I always share with my partner letting him or her know what is really good and how that feels. I'm very vocal and honest.

When my husband dominates, I like when he uses a flogger on my chest. I also like having my breasts slapped. For softer play, maybe barely touching with your tongue or blowing on the breast. But, honestly, everyone if different, so what I like won't be what someone else likes.

A woman's breasts are one of her primary erogenous zones and should never be ignored.

1. Caress - caress your lover from her stomach all the way up to her breasts.
2. Pull - Starting from the base of her nipple, draw her nipple out in a pulling motion applying decreasing pressure as you let it slip from your fingers.
3. Pinching - Pinching is not for everyone. Start light then work your way to more pressure to see what your lover likes.
4. Squeezing - massage your lover's breasts in a circular fashion with your hands, and then squeeze them harder. Do not press too hard.
5. Blowing - Blowing gives your lover a sense of being touched without touching her at all. Can also get me super excited and make me want more.
6. Licking - Licking starts wet and warm but then cools off as the saliva evaporates from your lover's skin. Such a wonderful sensation especially if you're making love in the bedroom with the ceiling fan blowing down on your naked bodies.
7. Sucking - Sucking is warm, hot, moist, and silky, inside of your mouth along with the pulling sensation. The mixture of these sensations makes nipple sucking a favorite for not only me but other women as well.
8. Nibbling - Use your teeth to gently give her tiny bites on her breasts and nipples. Biting can be pleasurable or painful to your lover, so communication is key. Talk to your lover to know what she likes.

If anyone else has more tips I love to hear them.
Hello, I’m new here so hope I am not butting in to a conversation.
I have a question about nipple play vibrators.
My partner loves her nipples played with. We can spend hours with me just licking , sucking and stroking then building up to pinching, rolling and pulling her nipples. We’ve experimented with pegs, clamps and suckers all of which drive her wild.
As a treat I bought her a set of adjustable nipple clamps with vibrators built in. They are not a cheap set and definitely give a good strong vibration and App controlled. If applied to her nips as in just rested against then she goes wild with pleasure however as soon as they are clamped in place she says she can’t feel anything. We have tried adjusting from a tight to loose fit with variations in between and every different intensity of vibration but nothing.
Is it something we/ I am doing wrong maybe?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.