What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Breast and Nipple Play Tips

HalloweenGirl

Sex Chat Mod
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Chat Room Moderator
A woman's breasts are one of her primary erogenous zones and should never be ignored.

1. Caress - caress your lover from her stomach all the way up to her breasts.
2. Pull - Starting from the base of her nipple, draw her nipple out in a pulling motion applying decreasing pressure as you let it slip from your fingers.
3. Pinching - Pinching is not for everyone. Start light then work your way to more pressure to see what your lover likes.
4. Squeezing - massage your lover's breasts in a circular fashion with your hands, and then squeeze them harder. Do not press too hard.
5. Blowing - Blowing gives your lover a sense of being touched without touching her at all. Can also get me super excited and make me want more.
6. Licking - Licking starts wet and warm but then cools off as the saliva evaporates from your lover's skin. Such a wonderful sensation especially if you're making love in the bedroom with the ceiling fan blowing down on your naked bodies.
7. Sucking - Sucking is warm, hot, moist, and silky, inside of your mouth along with the pulling sensation. The mixture of these sensations makes nipple sucking a favorite for not only me but other women as well.
8. Nibbling - Use your teeth to gently give her tiny bites on her breasts and nipples. Biting can be pleasurable or painful to your lover, so communication is key. Talk to your lover to know what she likes.

If anyone else has more tips I love to hear them.

if any ladies want a nipple orgasm i suggest grabbing the nip with your pointer and thumb and then rapidly caressing the bottom of your areola with the rest of your fingers.

A woman's breasts are one of her primary erogenous zones and should never be ignored.

2. Pull - Starting from the base of her nipple, draw her nipple out in a pulling motion applying decreasing pressure as you let it slip from your fingers.
3. Pinching - Pinching is not for everyone. Start light then work your way to more pressure to see what your lover likes.
4. Squeezing - massage your lover's breasts in a circular fashion with your hands, and then squeeze them harder. Do not press too hard.
5. Blowing - Blowing gives your lover a sense of being touched without touching her at all. Can also get me super excited and make me want more.
6. Licking - Licking starts wet and warm but then cools off as the saliva evaporates from your lover's skin. Such a wonderful sensation especially if you're making love in the bedroom with the ceiling fan blowing down on your naked bodies.
7. Sucking - Sucking is warm, hot, moist, and silky, inside of your mouth along with the pulling sensation. The mixture of these sensations makes nipple sucking a favorite for not only me but other women as well.
8. Nibbling - Use your teeth to gently give her tiny bites on her breasts and nipples. Biting can be pleasurable or painful to your lover, so communication is key. Talk to your lover to know what she likes.

All of the above are such huge turn ons for me!!

Do it slow take your time use the tip of your tongue teasing the nipple