What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Amazing Dolls

Metalion

Holy Cow, they make some darn cool sex dolls now! Never thought i'd consider a silly doll but gotta admit, now i would.
Somewhat of an extreme toy but TOY none the less.

Attachments

• 20211112_115828.jpg
    20211112_115828.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
They look very impressive. hmmm i'm wondering if i'll ever be made into a doll! haha
Funny you say that. One of the companies has a custom designed option to order if you send a picture of someone you want a doll to look like. So there may already be multiples of you keeping admirers happy and home at night.
hahaha!
Ive been a fan of Elvira ever since 1980. Imagine my shock to see this!
I would've never left my room through all of jr. high.

Attachments

• original_b70214ab-5bf4-4c1b-ab4e-177b94c08800_Screenshot_20210126-073829_Samsung%20Internet.jpg
    original_b70214ab-5bf4-4c1b-ab4e-177b94c08800_Screenshot_20210126-073829_Samsung%20Internet.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 20
they range from a out 700 to 1700 bucks. I found a site that most are around 6-700 bucks. They are quite detailed everywhere.
if you have some time and want to answer your questions, check this out.

Funny you say that. One of the companies has a custom designed option to order if you send a picture of someone you want a doll to look like. So there may already be multiples of you keeping admirers happy and home at night.
hahaha!
Damn! Who would have thought! Yeah you would have gotten good use out of that one horny boy.

if you have some time and want to answer your questions, check this out.
Oh fuck, they have guy dolls as well. mmmmm

hahaha!
Damn

hmm, wonder if they can make them to shoot a load? :ROTFLMAO:
hahaha! just gotta be creative. Anything is possible. I like curiosities and expanding on whats already a great thing. Like customizing a car. Cant leave it alone. Heck, its a TOY! Id get all, Mad Scientist with you and create us an awesome squirting Monster!
😜🤪😜🤪💦💦

hmm, wonder if they can make them to shoot a load? :ROTFLMAO:
hahaha! just gotta be creative. Anything is possible. I like curiosities and expanding on whats already a great thing. Like customizing a car. Cant leave it alone. Heck, its a TOY! Id get all, Mad Scientist with you and create us an awesome squirting Monster!
😜🤪😜🤪