What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Try something new

DYNAMIC

Hello all staff members here i want to put my suggestion in making new room which is GAME ROOM as we all know that there is quiz room but why only quiz because that bot repeat the questions and after a time period everyone become bore from this...
Beside this quiz room i think there should be a game room in which any 2 or 3 users can held games every Saturday and everyone is creative here and many people are here connected virtually with each other so it's a good way to enjoy this place I'm not saying that this is necessary to make new room but think once how it looks when people put their ideas about game and after that game will played between teams after an auction everyone will practice and become creative about game and they will enjoy this
And staff members will put winning prizes for each team member by their team ranking....
Pls look into it