What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

True Story of Exhibitionism

This is a true story I thought I would share with you. This story is not really sexual in nature, more of a story of exhibitionism. I'm pretty vanilla, but, maybe you would enjoy a little of my naughty side. This story is also in an audio version I narrated as well for all of my friends on 321sexchat.

We bought our first home about 16 years ago, At the time we had two small children. It was a very small house, older style built in the late 1800s, early 1900s. The kitchen and dining room doubled as one. The older style windows were long, a pane at the top and bottom.

Our neighbor’s house, was situated diagonal from us to the southeast, half a block away. From this dining room window of ours, the neighbors could be clearly seen at their kitchen window. The neighbors were an elderly couple – church goers and active in their little congregation. At the time they were in their upper 70s. They both walked with a limp, the gentleman even more so. Very nice neighbors although we never really had much conversation with them, just the usual “hello” when out in the yard.

I guess I will refer to them as Mr. & Mrs. “A.” Mr. A was a tall, a gentleman. Mrs. A was a bit feisty, short and very plump, the kind that was always ready to give an opinion whether asked for it or not. No doubt Mr. A got no affection in the home apart from meals, as is usually the case of a couple of that age.

Mr. A would wake up very early in the mornings, typically 4am. On occasion, I would see him at the kitchen sink at this hour if I would get up to get a drink, pee or just have trouble getting back to sleep. I had this crazy notion of flashing myself to him as a joke. I mean, at that hour of the day, it would be totally innocent, who is usually up at that ungodly hour of the morning anyway?

I kept musing on this scenario and wondered to myself if I would actually go through with it or not. I decided I would do it, just a little flash of course, something small.

I had to be careful though, because my husband or the kiddos might get up and saunter into the dining room. The house was quiet enough though so that I could hear a rustle of noise, and compose myself if I needed to. Hubby didn’t get up until around 6am.

I turned on the light to draw attention to the window. Being pitch black at that time of the morning, any light would immediately catch the eye. The blinds were drawn on the upper part of the long window, so the bottom window was fully exposed. I walked to the window with my exposed voluptuous breasts and stood there for just a little bit, not too long so as not to make it appear obvious what I was doing. The problem was... I couldn’t see his face, to see if he was actually watching. I moved back to where I was and turned the light off, then peered through the window to see if he was still there.... he was, and he was looking out the window in my direction.

My heart was racing at what I had just done and I remember my throat being dry from all the anticipation and nervousness. I took some deep breaths and just couldn’t make myself go back to bed now, way too much excitement. That really aroused me.

I thought that was probably enough for one day. During the course of the day I kept thinking about it and how I could do it again, but this time to see his reaction.

I used an unconventional method... a small mirror. The next time I flashed for my admirer, Mr. A, I had the blinds lifted to just below my face, so that when he looked at me, he would know that I could not see him. However... I used my little mirror to peep behind me, below the blinds. My back was to him this time and my snowy white mounds of ass were on full display for my prying neighbor. Through the mirror I could see him staring so intently, studying me. Again, my heart was racing, my breathing was shallow. How long should I stay like this? I loved watching him as he was watching me. I turned myself, acting like I was doing something worthwhile in the kitchen, to give him a full frontal view, breasts and pussy this time. I knew he was still watching, though being turned around I could not see him with the blinds. I tried to be as nonchalant as I could, giving him a look and then casually walking away from the window, like I was busy doing something.

I turned the light off and bathed in the excitement of what I had just done. I had just pleased Mr. A by offering him a look at his sexy buxom neighbor on full display. I remember thinking that he doesn’t get this anymore at home and being a man, he needs this.

Over the course of a year, I would parade myself in front of the window. Not everyday, but several times a month and, without any exception, Mr. A was always there drooling at the sight. I am sure he was there every single day just to be sure he caught that special time. At times, I would take my Sony camcorder and set it up so I could watch the reaction later. He got so involved in being a voyeur that he resorted to using binoculars! How cute is that!

Mr. A passed away several years ago. Mrs. A moved to another house in town and just passed in 2020. Mrs. A actually hired me to clean her house over the course of several months before she passed. Oh, if she knew what I had done to her husband!
how do we hear the voice version?