What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Toys

When it comes to power sources for toys, here's how it goes. #Wall plug-ins are the best because they never die! And they're running off of 120 VAC meaning they can be pretty powerful. The only limitation is your tethered to the wall, #2 would be battery powered because when those die you can pop new batteries in right away and keep the lingering orgasm that you've built up😉. Of course the draw back here is purchasing the batteries. Finally l you have the rechargeable. Nothing wrong with the rechargeable at all. For me tho, being an edging fiend, when those die, you have to Stop what you're doing and plug it in until it has more juice to continue. I don't know about you but that's a major interruption when you're on a good one you know?

rechargeable for me! i like the piece of mind that i don't have to worry about my toys stopping because i didn't know my batteries ran out of juice mid session.