What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

The Rabbit Takes a Chance--Fiction/Fantasy

Bunnyslut

In her mind, Jessica stood tall, resolute, and confident. She'd wear the outfit she'd shown to others so they'd recognize her, and be ever so calm as guys approached. But in reality, she couldn't stop biting her lip, adjusting her hair, twisting her shoes into the dirt, or doing countless other maneuvers which screamed as loud as could be, "I'm nervous!"

Two guys, around the same age and obviously together, approached. One had a stride conveying much more confidence than the other. 'Are they best friends?' she wondered. 'Brothers? Is the one teaching the other in the ways of bdsm?' She couldn't know for sure. But as he arrived, the seeming shy one, dressed in light beige pants, was actually the only one to say "hello" as the other simply assessed her with his eyes. "Distressed?" queried the other man at last in a rough voice, referring to her screen name of Distressed Maiden. "I think I like Maiden better," said the guy in beige. "Hmpf," the other replied, disinterestedly as he gestured for the three of them to sit at a picnic table that was in the shade and a bit hidden. "Any others coming? he asked when they'd been seated. "I don't know," said the Maiden. "Perhaps." There was a silence, but then she thought to add, "but you guys are early." The gruff man broke his demeanor to grin unabashedly. He'd clearly planned it that way.

Without further ado, he slid his hand with a rapid stride up her skirt and under her panties. She jolted. "Hey," he said to his companion, "check out the tits." The other man reached much more gingerly down her top, hesitating as if to ask for permission. The Maiden would have appreciated the gentleness of his approach, had she noticed. But instead, she was too busy trembling as the other man parted her hidden lips, wiggling like a forceful worm in search of moisture. He did not come up empty in his quest. But just as the Maiden's breath increased even further and her eyes fluttered, he withdrew his hand. She then became aware of the other man who was still caressing her now heaving chest. Her breath caught as she looked into his eyes with a gasp. They were eyes she could get lost in. "Hey," interrupted the self-appointed leader of the two. I don't feel like getting arrested today. I know a better place." And he indicated they should follow him to his truck.

Just as they were about to reach their destination, another man slid up to them, whispering, "DIs-distressed maiden? Am I too late?" Feeling the need to reply, as she was the one who'd been addressed, she responded in the negative. The leader of the group did not appear happy, and Jessica bit her lip, knowing she'd disappointed him. But he just shook his head and said," Nah! The more the merrier! Hop in." And with that, the three headed for a destination unknown by all but one of them.

After taking some dirt trails, they arrived at a small clearing. The leader hopped out and, surprisingly, grabbed the maiden's hand. The newcomer, dressed in a Hawaiian shirt, awkwardly followed, but failed in trying to play it cool as his interest was already bulging forth. The shy guy got out on the other side, slowly, as if savoring the moment.

Without waiting a moment longer, the leader gruffly removed the maiden's skirt and top, leaving her in her underwear and shoes alone. "Hey," he raised his chin towards the one he didn't know. "Think you can keep her occupied without blowing your load?" The guy stepped up and heartily agreed, but as he approached, the leader held him back by the chest and said, "no penetration yet, got it?" Once again, the guy agreed, and proceeded to grope at Jessica rather clumsily with short huffs escaping from an intensely reddened face. It was hardly exciting, but served as a mild distraction, every now and then, from seeing what the others were doing at the time. Still, she tried to be cordial and polite. After all, she had invited him or he wouldn't be here. She had said he was welcome to the use of her body that day as he saw fit. She just hadn't really expected a middle aged man who acted less than half his age, as if he were about to spill his load for the first time ever. So when he thrust his tongue far down her throat, as most unskilled kissers do, she first closed her eyes until she confirmed his were closed as well. She then carefully opened them, tried to ignore the pinch of her left nipple with no warm up, and instead looked for the leader and his friendly companion.

She could see the gruff man was busy retrieving camera equipment while the man in the beige pants, to her surprise, had lots of rope and was seeking out a tree which met whatever requirements he had in mind. "Maiden?" he asked, taking her hand and positioning her before him. Her excitement returned three fold, at least. He first spread her legs apart with a soft, but commanding touch. Ropes slid here, there, and everywhere, before going up towards her chest. He bound her arms behind her, firm enough, but not so much that she could lose circulation. When she trembled, he whispered, "don't worry. I know what I'm doing." She melted further into his hands. She always knew she was a rope bunny at heart. At last, he took her to the tree and began to hoist her up. She wished she could observe his work from afar. He pulled one rope, and her legs lifted into one position. When he pulled another, she tilted forward with her ass up in the air.

Soon, the harsher of the two men approached. "We're rolling," he said. The rope Master slid her into a neutral position, though she was still raised off the ground by several inches. The camera man began talking as if doing a sales pitch. "Look at what we found here in the forest. A little tree slut." He grabbed her face and squished it up. "You like this, don't you?" he asked, beginning to rub his hands all over her body. She closed her eyes and nodded. "No!" he said. "Say you love it. Say you are a little whore who needs cock. Needs to be used." "I'm...a...I'm a whore." she said, as loud as she could muster. "And what do whores need?" he asked, sliding behind her. Awaiting her answer, he flicked open a switchblade and cut off her panties and bra, pulling them off from under the ropes. The rope Master slid in front of her and unzipped his pants, staring at her, but trying to not block the camera's view. "I need, I need..." He put one hand beside her head in a reassuring manner. She never wanted him to remove it. "What do you need?" he mouthed. "I need your cock," she half-whispered, half stated firmly back. "Once more!" said the guy behind her. "I need your cock," she said boldly, still locked in a warm, inviting glance. The man broke the spell only to nod to the man behind her. Suddenly, she was tilted downward until her lips touched his throbbing member. Breathless, she worried about her ability to satisfy him as the ropes cut into her. But he was gentle and patient enough. She licked tentatively at first, tasting him. Then kissed and sucked his tip alone. He hardened. Soon, she was taking him into her the best she could. She had almost forgotten anyone else was around until someone slid into her from behind. He pumped away while she did the same, and eventually, the man in the Hawaiian shirt joined in to caress her body as he kept himself hard with his hand. She tried to look up and into the eyes of the rope Master, but to no avail. The angle was too much.

After some time, the rope master relinqu9ished his use of the Maidens' mouth to the guy with the Hawaiian shirt, who in turn relinquished it to the cameraman. The Hawaiian shirt man took his place in back, spilling himself into her more rapidly than he'd planned, as evidenced by his yell of "Oh shit!" as it happened. He went to sit by himself in the truck as the camera man adjusted the ropes so he could stand behind Jessica and fuck her roughly up the ass. The rope Master surprised her once more by removing floggers and nipple clamps from the truck. "You said you liked a bit of pain, right? he asked, stepping up to her. "Yes, I mean, I think so." she replied. "Let's find out," he grinned.

Eventually, the rope Master's companion spent himself too, and Jessica found herself with cum dripping out her ass. He sat patiently for a while, watching his friend, tease, please, and lightly torture Jessica in various ways. Eventually, he seemed to tire of the whole affair. But before he could speak, the rope Master addressed the issue first. "Hey, why don't you two go back. I presume the Maiden will oblige and give me a ride?" He raised an eyebrow teasingly. Jessica blushed and nodded, trying not to seem too happy that she'd have time alone with him at last. But the two would leave, with his friend lending him the camera, and Jessica and the rope Master fell into a near hypnotic bliss as the sun began to sink in the sky. Finally, he lowered her onto the ground and thrust himself into her as if he could wait no more. Neither could she. They both came together with wild abandon until they had no more strength left to lend to the endeavor.

He was the first to break the calm of the silence. 'Are you ok?" he asked, with a quiet voice. She started to laugh from happiness, but feared he might take it the wrong way, and tried to restrain herself. "Oh yes. More than ok." "Me too," he laughed, putting her more at ease. They talked for a while as the day cooled off. Sometimes of important things. Sometimes of nothing significant. He touched her now and then, just a light caress. She wanted to do the same, but feared, given her station in the whole situation, it might be improper. But eventually, he placed her hands around his waist and they kissed deeply. "So, I think it's time to go," he said at last. When they parted, for the evening, he handed her something. "So, I know this is my business card, but do keep in touch if you feel like it. I think we could have lots more fun in the future." She blushed again. Everything had turned out beyond her wildest dreams.