What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Spam blocking is a nuisance

oz_em

Sorry to say but this spam block is becoming far to aggressive and overpowering! Before if you said a naughty word it was 5 minute block on talking, now it's a permanent block and you have to go through a rather frustrating appeals process which even to most tech saavy people is rather complicated and annoying. I hope my appeal will be allowed so I can contact my friends again :sad:

If anyone feels they’ve been blocked by an innocent post marked as spam, I’d need to be made aware so we can prevent it happening. In some cases it isn’t always possible to remove what resulted in the ban because for every chatter it bans that is innocent, it could ban way more of what would be deserved of a ban.

If anyone feels they’ve been blocked by an innocent post marked as spam, I’d need to be made aware so we can prevent it happening. In some cases it isn’t always possible to remove what resulted in the ban because for every chatter it bans that is innocent, it could ban way more of what would be deserved of a ban.
I do agree with that but the previous 5 minute block , 30 min block 2nd strike and 3rd total ban worked. Now it's just total ban no matter what you say which is pretty bad. I still haven't had my IP address unblocked either.

I do agree with that but the previous 5 minute block , 30 min block 2nd strike and 3rd total ban worked. Now it's just total ban no matter what you say which is pretty bad. I still haven't had my IP address unblocked either.
It isn’t exactly that way but I get your point and do agree, but unfortunately it doesn’t work perfectly.

How could I get unbanned?

If edit appears at the bottom you can.
Or you can report the post asking for it to be removed.

Only a few admins can see the IP. It isn’t public.