What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Slut or sexy

You're doing well... keep your hair long (longer even, long has many practical uses :winking: and is very feminine. And only use makeup bring out your natural sexy beauty, not hide it - you are made for a man, your natural look and body, made to be held softly, and taken hard

Slut or sexy... Some people have many aspects to them... you can be that pretty-sexy proper girl in some situations, very genuinely and for real, and you can also have your female purpose and sexual aspects brought out, made that wet little fucktoy that is used and enjoyed in every way without any holding back, made to do things, be taken anytime, and feel more female than you ever have before, and that is equally genuine and real... you just need to find a man who understands the combination, how natural and real it is, and has an understanding life, relationships, and what is natural between male and female to feel it all for real - I hope you do

You're doing well... keep your hair long (longer even, long has many practical uses :winking: and is very feminine. And only use makeup bring out your natural sexy beauty, not hide it - you are made for a man, your natural look and body, made to be held softly, and taken hard
Made for a man...wow that is sexist.

Made for a man...wow that is sexist.
Yes, it is... and it was specific to her and the impression I got of her nature. I also understand (and love) a girl being with another girl. Everyone is different, and I don't view everyone, and all girls, the same. Everyone should be who they are inside, what feels right and most natural for them... And perhaps she is made for a girl too, whether she already knows it or not; maybe she has more to discover about herself, or maybe she knows her own nature well enough to already know. Maybe she will read this and tell us so there is no guessing or false impression :winking: