What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Site is freezing

AmberCzar

👑
VIP Member
I don't know, lemme know if others are experiencing this as well...

Site often freezes after loading, and then you have to refresh it, which turns the screen white states
"Site couldn't be loaded"

Then you have to refreshes it 3-5 times, clear cache and cookies...
So it is able to reload again,
and then it freezes again...
Need to repeat the above process 3-4 times...so it doesn't freeze...
Bug ?? I don't know...

It isn't always like this...
Probably since that "gif & pictures", weren't uploading issue.. happened, once that was fixed ..
The issue of screen freezing. stays everytime i log in...(nowdays).... For 10 to 15.. min..need to reload it 3-4 times.. before it gets stable... And it happens mostly... In the crowded rooms..

Hi chatmaster not sure how to pm you on here. Can Friendship Corner be added to list of vip owned rooms please as I sassysteele old name (DDsubstar) not on list I did add it on when you posted it on news in chat but it not on list here . Also may my username be updated here aswell I vip too. Thank you heaps

My site keeps freezing as well then I have to sign back in it’s getting so bad that it’s 3-6 times in a half hour. I already cleared the cookies and browsing history and it’s still not helping. Please help

The lagging and freezing have been ongoing issues for Me since the last big update. It seems to affect members in some areas but not members other areas. It has been discussed at length. I know the people at 321 have been trying to address it. I enjoy the site enough that I've just learned to accept these glitches until such time - if ever - they are fixed. You may want to search "Lag" or "Freezing" for posts earlier this year to get an idea of how much attention this has received. Closing your browser and then re-opening usually workds fairly well but, as you've noted, it often needs to be repeated. I'm sure that those in charge are aware of the problem and doing what they can to determine the cause and the fix. Just remember, it's a big job to keep everything running smoothly and they're stretched thin at times.

Last edited: