What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Share stories? Experiences? First times? Lets have a fun thread!

I hope everyone shares a lil something interesting here. I can post a experience or story if asked but I figured I'd open by asking you all! I've had a few run ins in the family but not many. Mostly boys from school in little flings and slowly figuring stuff out. Anyways, what kind of things do you guys wanna share? Or perhaps you just wanna dm. That's fine too ^-^ hope everyones days going well

Had a good fuck with my sister back when we were teens
Just for your information "Incest in Tennessee can result in a felony conviction, becoming a Violent Sexual Offender on the Registry, and 3 to 6 years in prison. An individual can be charged with Incest if he or she has sexual intercourse with a family member.
Unbelievable, how this post can survive and no one reacts!

Just for your information "Incest in Tennessee can result in a felony conviction, becoming a Violent Sexual Offender on the Registry, and 3 to 6 years in prison. An individual can be charged with Incest if he or she has sexual intercourse with a family member.
Yeah, relying on other people to report these things and do admin tasks that admin are obviously aren't doing, shrugs

One for the men. Fellows if you are considering sharing your wife/gf with other men be sure you are emotionally ready to handle the results. My wife and I had discussed having a mmf and planned on having a mmf for weeks. I thought I was emotionally ready to give my wife to another man. I wasn't, watching a bigger man penetratimg her and hearing her groaning, for the first time, nearly broke my heart. My feelings were so hurt it nauseated me. I wanted it to stop it but I knew deep down that would even be a worse mistake.

Already reported.

was in a high end hotel in Miami with wife. Started talking to 2 bi-guys. Had too many drinks. Brought them up to my room and had my wife undress for them as they sat on the couch. She wanted me to “direct” her on how to handle them. Started by taking their cocks out and sucking both, rubbing together. Fast forward to the end and I was able to cum swap and use it as lubricant to fcj her from behind…after I watched her get it in every hole. I still get hard and jerk off to it.