What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Sexless marriage, help!!!!?

Jrsinger023

I have been confined to a sexless marriage for over 4 years. Let me explain just a little. In December 2018 I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer . It's the most aggressive cancer there is and mortality rate is less then 6 months. In January 2019 I started treatment with radiation and ablation surgery starting at my esophagus and down to my stomach. Every other month until January 2023. My wife is a sense walked away from me while I was in my first surgery. We have only had any type of intimacy a total of 6 times since Dec of 2018. Almost immediately after we have sex she comes down with an excuse not to engage again for months. Diarrhea, UTI, too tired, too much to get done, you name it she's used it. I've told her, if I'm not getting it here I'll get it somewhere else. I have been in too many chat rooms and date sites to count. And the results are always the same. You chat to know each other. Only it takes $1000 in credits to get the same results. Their all fake profiles. So please. If anyone knows where to find a real hookup site, please let me know. I might be 67 but the need is still very much there.

I'm pretty sure you'd get better results on the internet, if you did a local search for a professional service, at least you'll get what you pay for.

OP, sad story. Sorry to say I've heard it often. I agree with Sarah. If prostitution is an option where you live I'd go with that. You'll get the best sex but not the intimacy.