What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Newer Here, But Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedManx

Hey All!
Newish to this site. Been on here for a couple weeks and things seemed to be going well in the rooms. People were liking my profile, I was making friends, and then bam - I was banned for spam?! Any thoughts on this? Has it happened to anyone else?
I opened an inquiry into it, but wanted outside thoughts as well.

Hey All!
Newish to this site. Been on here for a couple weeks and things seemed to be going well in the rooms. People were liking my profile, I was making friends, and then bam - I was banned for spam?! Any thoughts on this? Has it happened to anyone else?
It's an autoban triggered by any word you've written. Won't be a problem really if you give it some time to be handled

Hey All!
Welcome. I hope your issue gets resolved quickly and easily. Kind of disheartening to have to happen so soon.

Hey All!
I kind of need to change My reply to you, I think. if you're here trying to squeeze money out of people, well...yeah, bans are for that. And rightfully so.

Hey All!
Well, if you're out for peoples money, then I'll take it all back what I said before

I kind of need to change My reply to you, I think. if you're here trying to squeeze money out of people, well...yeah, bans are for that. And rightfully so.
I understand why someone would get banned for that. I wasn't doing this though. I also see VIP members all the time advertising for people to send them gold

Well, if you're out for peoples money, then I'll take it all back what I said before
I understand why someone would get banned for that. I wasn't doing this though. I also see VIP members all the time advertising for people to send them gold

I would gladly do so. Unfortunately I'm still banned. Is there anyway to get unbanned?
Ummm....you do that right here on this site.

Thanks. I've already filled that pit but have yet to hear anything. Didn't know if there was something else I was missing. Thank you

How long do you wait for that? <~> I made an appeal two days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.