What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

New member. Hello.

Scarlettberry

Hi. Most call me Scar. I am bisexual and the exclusively-owned sub of Relentless. I enjoy making my Master proud of me by using my pictures to get gold. He likes to teach me self-worth, self-acceptance, and self-appreciation in this way.

I am new to the site. My Master is not. But we are having a lot of fun together here and appreciate being part of this community.

I'm not much for chatting. If I do, it's to my Master although I'm friendly as I deal with people. But if you come at me insisting that I'm yours or that you'll own me....just be warned. I will not betray my Master's trust.

Last edited:
CIAO. La maggior parte mi chiama Scar. Sono bisessuale e sono il sub di proprietà esclusiva di Relentless. Mi piace rendere il mio Maestro orgoglioso di me usando le mie foto per ottenere oro. Gli piace insegnarmi l'autostima, l'accettazione di me stesso e l'apprezzamento di me stesso in questo modo.

Sono nuovo nel sito. Il mio Maestro no. Ma ci stiamo divertendo molto insieme qui e apprezziamo il fatto di far parte di questa comunità.

Non sono molto portato per chiacchierare. Se lo faccio, è con il mio Maestro, anche se sono amichevole quando ho a che fare con le persone. Ma se vieni da me insistendo che sono tuo o che mi possiedi... fai attenzione. Non tradirò la fiducia del mio Maestro.
Ciao amore 💖

Hi. Most call me Scar. I am bisexual and the exclusively-owned sub of Relentless. I enjoy making my Master proud of me by using my pictures to get gold. He likes to teach me self-worth, self-acceptance, and self-appreciation in this way.

I am new to the site. My Master is not. But we are having a lot of fun together here and appreciate being part of this community.

I'm not much for chatting. If I do, it's to my Master although I'm friendly as I deal with people. But if you come at me insisting that I'm yours or that you'll own me....just be warned. I will not betray my Master's trust.
Welcome to this world

Welcome