What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

My favorite Lesbian Films of All time

HalloweenGirl

Sex Chat Mod
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Chat Room Moderator
Here is a few of mine. Do you have any favorites?

Disobedience - (2017)

Imagine Me & You - (2005)

I Can't Think Straight - (2008)

D.E.B.S. - 2004

Blue Is the Warmest Color - (2013)

But I'm a Cheerleader (1999)

The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love - (1995)

Bound - (1999)

Kissing Jessica Stein - (2001)

Gia- (1988)

My top 10 is in no specific order. Reply if you love any of these or have any recommendations.

Hi HG:

Great choices. Also I think the movie "Stuff" is good about a married lesbian couple
and Concussion is kewl about married lesbian couple in suburbs with kids
staring Robin Weigart. Worth a watch those two movies.

Kelly

Disobedience - (2017)

D.E.B.S. - 2004

Bound - (1999)

Gia- (1988)

My top 10 is in no specific order. Reply if you love any of these or have any recommendations.

I don't know all of these so there's a couple for me to check out. The ones I do know are pretty solid choices and I especially love Bound.

My First Summer is a really nice and slightly quirky 'coming of age' type film which I saw recently which would probably be in my top 10.

I don't know all of these so there's a couple for me to check out. The ones I do know are pretty solid choices and I especially love Bound.

My First Summer is a really nice and slightly quirky 'coming of age' type film which I saw recently which would probably be in my top 10.
Awesome I never seen My First Summer. I will check it out.

Also found this movie "Anchor and Hope" about a couple one wants to have a baby. Other wants to keep bohemian free lifestyle.

Attachments

• MV5BMjA0NjEyNTU5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDIyNDI0NjM@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjA0NjEyNTU5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDIyNDI0NjM@._V1_.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 0
This movie was such a waste. Bad characters and more not the directors plan really shows why being in a lesbian relationship
and one is bi is risky. Won't spoil it but can guess the ending. Disappointing.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 0
Here is a good Indie film about someone coming out late in life. Realistic

Attachments

• MV5BYWRiODM3NzAtNzBjMS00NTdmLTkzODEtZGRiNzU4OGM4Mjk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4OTQ3NDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BYWRiODM3NzAtNzBjMS00NTdmLTkzODEtZGRiNzU4OGM4Mjk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4OTQ3NDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
And another, "Looking For Her" The character that plays "Jess/Olive" is like the perfect significant other/partner.
Alexandra Swarens is hot wish she made more moves.

Attachments

• Lookingforher.jpg
    Lookingforher.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 2
Keeping this thread going another interesting movie. About Love, missed timing and a good Indie film. And the actors dialogue is realistic.

Attachments

• 7e28273215acd2a8dbb29a8b8844fad9.jpg
    7e28273215acd2a8dbb29a8b8844fad9.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0

Disobedience - (2017)

D.E.B.S. - 2004

Bound - (1999)

Gia- (1988)

So when is movie night ?

Disobedience - (2017)

D.E.B.S. - 2004

Bound - (1999)

Gia- (1988)

Handmaided (2016) is must see!