What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Mod behaviour

GUTTZ

VIP Member
I’ve recently seen behaviour from mods that seems like they are picking on people and singling me out . One of the kicked me for saying “kms “ but then later says kill me but she didn’t face any repercussions, it’s meant to be fair treatment but it’s just not she’s now keeps going out of her way to get me kicked from the site or rp temp banned for saying things such as “ I always come back “ when quoting a five nights at Freddy’s quote claiming it’s “mocking” the mods , it’s also shown in her unhelpful behaviour when she bluntly messaged me and will not provide me with any further explanation or help

While there is so much context in using those ‘phrases’ I would probably agree it’s a bit over the top of take action unless it’s too repetitive.

But it’s not always easy for every single moderator to be on the exact same page and interpret things the same way.

While there is so much context in using those ‘phrases’ I would probably agree it’s a bit over the top of take action unless it’s too repetitive.

But it’s not always easy for every single moderator to be on the exact same page and interpret things the same way.
Yes that’s what I don’t get as now I’m temp banned from the roleplay room for a week cause of this since they said it came across as mocking behaviour, and that too however nothing had been done to help my situation, I get that but they could of asked the context too / when I said kms I had plenty of context to it as I was talking about ingrown hairs , however would anything be sorted about my temporary roleplay ban and the unfair treatment?