What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

needs

Does this mean I was blocked by a user? "You currently cannot contact this user" I responded to them not the other way around.

Solution
It can also mean pm settings are as follows:
1. Their pms are set on friends and you're not a part of their friendlist
2. Their pms are set on off for everyone
3. There might be possibility that your pms are off or your pms are set on friends and "they" are not a part of your friendlist
4. They might have blocked you

Please check your pm settings. You can check the same by
Edit profile > More > Private settings > Select on (On means even guests can msg you) or members only (only registered members can msg you)
3. There might be possibility that your pms are off or your pms are set on friends and "they" are not a part of your friendlist

Edit profile > More > Private settings > Select on (On means even guests can msg you) or members only (only registered members can msg you)

Solution

I think I have it set to On, but where are my general settings? wgen I click on my name it only gives me the option to edit my profile, not much more. And I can still message one person only, a friend. but not the other two friends.

Are you asking me? I think my settings are good, but things changed and stopped working two days ago.. Or were you asking about if the whole site had changed?
Not you specifically, but just in general. I've been here a while and it's definitely changed. I've always been able to PM users unless they explicitly set their PM settings to friends only or whatever.

Having friends-only be the default is a catch 22 because users won't add friends they haven't talked to, and not everyone wants to be active in main. And if everyone is forced to be active in main to make friends, then main will move too fast for anyone to make use of it

Not you specifically, but just in general. I've been here a while and it's definitely changed. I've always been able to PM users unless they explicitly set their PM settings to friends only or whatever.

Having friends-only be the default is a catch 22 because users won't add friends they haven't talked to, and not everyone wants to be active in main. And if everyone is forced to be active in main to make friends, then main will move too fast for anyone to make use of it
But you still have access to message people? ALso I had to register to post here, and it seems like a different site. Putting in a known username of someone I've chatted with, it says they dont exist.

But you still have access to message people? ALso I had to register to post here, and it seems like a different site. Putting in a known username of someone I've chatted with, it says they dont exist.
I can only msg people I'm already friends with, or existing users that have gone back in and changed their PM settings to 'On'

We’ll have to look into this. As far as I know, nothing has changed.

What is default is that users can’t be PM’d by guests unless they’ve SAVED the ON for their PMs since registration.