What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Mental Health Reflection

BeachSoccerGirl

VIP Member
As the month of Mental Health Awareness comes to an end does not mean the awareness stops. The hurt, the pain, the struggles, the drepression, or what ever the person is dealing with is REAL and does not magically goes away on May 31st. I leaned over the years that people with issues hide it well (including me). An act of kindness does actually go a long way more than you think. A condescending tone or bad choice of words just may put a struggling person past the brink.

As the month of Mental Health Awareness comes to an end does not mean the awareness stops. The hurt, the pain, the struggles, the drepression, or what ever the person is dealing with is REAL and does not magically goes away on May 31st. I leaned over the years that people with issues hide it well (including me). An act of kindness does actually go a long way more than you think. A condescending tone or bad choice of words just may put a struggling person past the brink.
Agreed, it cost nothing to be nice or polite to people.