What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Issues regarding viewing posts

Samantha69

VIP Member
Queen_Bee, a vip member of 321sexchat.com stated to me that she is having and has been having issues regarding seeing posts from her friends for the past 3 days. I walked her through some steps but I was unsuccessful. Please help if possible

Seeing posts where?
Just thought I help out. She talking about the "Friends Wall" . Samantha69 messaged me about this and asked If I have seen it before. She sent me a screencap. A user's "Friends wall" is blank even though she knows her friends are posting stuff. I suggested clear history and logging in and out. But didn't seem to help.

With an update due (I’ve been told less than 4 weeks [more than once]) it’s unlikely this will be done but I’ll check it out.

Could you ask them to refresh now and let me know? I’ve just made a little change.