What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

I at least once or twice a month. I join married couples. I'm fucking his married wife.

Makelove74_TR

I at least once or twice a month. I join married couples. I'm fucking his married wife. Her Husband is watching us. (if). If the husband is bisexual . I'm fucking her husband. his wife is watching us.
I am interested in married couples. bisexual men who are married couples or have girlfriends.
By the way, I'm Tolga. I am divorced and 35 years old. I am a Sports Teacher. Basketball Teacher and Basketball Coach.
I am waiting for cuckold couples who want to benefit from my experiences.

I at least once or twice a month. I join married couples. I'm fucking his married wife. Her Husband is watching us. (if). If the husband is bisexual . I'm fucking her husband. his wife is watching us.
I am interested in married couples. bisexual men who are married couples or have girlfriends.
By the way, I'm Tolga. I am divorced and 35 years old. I am a Sports Teacher. Basketball Teacher and Basketball Coach.

I divorced 4 years ago. I don't have children. My ex-wife didn't want children. She was a workaholic woman. She was a nurse. For her, everything was a career. He went to another country to make a career. he is now pursuing a career at a university in England. We divorced because of this. she chose to pursue a career.

tell me about yourself. can you describe yourself? I want to know you

Hi we are a 50 year old couple wanting dirty chat. Are you into dirty chat and maybe pics later