What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

How much corruption out on this side? p.2

Moimn1

Answer for the admin moderator @HappyEater

Imagine you got banned from a chat room because an admin with power got hit on his fragile ego, you exposed the case on a forum without making any interaction inside the own chat rooms neither with that admin again because you basically blocked her and after exposing the case to the public forum you get banned from all the chat rooms for which reason? the same reason why that admin banned from the room? why they don't ban you from the page instantly at first if they have a reason to do it? Yes exactly basically you are exposing them on other place, similar to that journalist or paper news man you expose a case of corruption but they have to shoot you down because it works like a mafia/dictatorship, they have the power they don't like what you are taking put him on silence, protect one of our member who acted emotionally and no one will say anything, just good luck with the page for real

Now we can talk in private if you want, had to open another post because previously got closed and I want to make it public, Exposing site and people with power acting with free will, the only power I have is being able to show it to publicly to the community that's my strength, so people do their own judgement and you don't try to shoot it down.

Last edited:

Imagine you got banned from a chat room because an admin with power got hit on his fragile ego, you exposed the case on a forum without making any interaction inside the own chat rooms neither with that admin again because you basically blocked her and after exposing the case to the public forum you get banned from all the chat rooms for which reason? the same reason why that admin banned from the room? why they don't ban you from the page instantly at first if they have a reason to do it? Yes exactly basically you are exposing them on other place, similar to that journalist or paper news man you expose a case of corruption but they have to shoot you down because it works like a mafia/dictatorship, they have the power they don't like what you are taking put him on silence, protect one of our member who acted emotionally and no one will say anything, just good luck with the page for real

Now we can talk in private if you want, had to open another post because previously got closed and I want to make it public, Exposing site and people with power acting with free will, the only power I have is being able to show it to publicly to the community that's my strength, so people do their own judgement and you don't try to shoot it down.
We are all here on our free will. End of story. Move on

Well, we are all entitled to our opinions.