What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Gold

Relentless

VIP Member
I think it would be a good idea to post an explanation of how gold works - as is done with the VIP info in News. Many people are unaware. I'm not even sure myself just what the uses of gold are. Many people don't know how to share it or know you have to be a VIP to do so. Most new users have no idea how it's earned or bought, how to use it or what it's for.

Last edited:
The Gold feature is explained in the benefits of VIP chat features:

Earn Gold Faster​

Earn gold 50% faster than normal chat accounts. You can spend gold on virtual gifts, buy photo gallery slots, change your user name and other future features.

Share Gold​

VIPs can share gold with other users.

As a normal user you earn 1 gold per 3 minutes. Since VIP gets you to earn 50% faster, hence a VIP earns 1 gold per 2 minutes.

The Gold feature is explained in the benefits of VIP chat features:

Earn Gold Faster​

Earn gold 50% faster than normal chat accounts. You can spend gold on virtual gifts, buy photo gallery slots, change your user name and other future features.

Share Gold​

VIPs can share gold with other users.
Thanks. Some of those I knew and some were new. I'd just like to see something in the newsfeed occasionally...like they do with letting people know about VIP benefits. I was here when gold was introduced and there were announcements and explanations posted in the news feed. But nothing since.

As a normal user you earn 1 gold per 3 minutes. Since VIP gets you to earn 50% faster, hence a VIP earns 1 gold per 2 minutes.
Thanks. Some of those I knew and some were new. I'd just like to see something in the newsfeed occasionally...like they do with letting people know about VIP benefits. I was here when gold was introduced and there were announcements and explanations posted in the news feed. But nothing since.

What Is Gold & What Is It Used For?

Chat room Gold is a virtual currency used to buy things in the chat. As of right now, it is primarily used to buy Virtual Gifts for other chatters. But you can also use it to get profile Photo Gallery Slots or Gamblein the Dice Room. If you are a VIP, you can use it to Change Your Username whenever you want.

Gold Bag

How Do You Earn Gold?

You earn gold by being in a chat room. You earn 1 Gold every 3 minutes but. If you are VIP you earn 1 Gold every 2 minutes.

Gold Bag

How Do You Buy Gold?

You can buy gold by clicking on the top left 3-dashed menu at the top left of the chat window. There you will find the 'Buy Gold' link.

Gold Bag

How Do You Give A Gift or Share Gold?

To give a gift or share your gold with another user you simply need to open their profile, then click horizontal three-dash menu at the top right and select the option you want.

Gold Bag

How Do You View Someone's Gift Collection? Who Has Been Gifted The Most?

To view a chatters gift collection, open their profile then click on the gifts tab. You can view a list of the most gifted chatters by opening the top left "3 dash menu" then selecting "Top Gift Recipients"

Gold Bag

Can You Gift Yourself?

As of right now, you can not gift yourself items. We hope to change this in the future, but you can get around this by buying or sharing gold with a second account and gifting your primary account what you want.

Chat room Gold is a virtual currency used to buy things in the chat. As of right now, it is primarily used to buy Virtual Gifts for other chatters. But you can also use it to get profile Photo Gallery Slots or Gamblein the Dice Room. If you are a VIP, you can use it to Change Your Username whenever you want.

Gold Bag

How Do You Earn Gold?

You earn gold by being in a chat room. You earn 1 Gold every 3 minutes but. If you are VIP you earn 1 Gold every 2 minutes.

Gold Bag

How Do You Buy Gold?

You can buy gold by clicking on the top left 3-dashed menu at the top left of the chat window. There you will find the 'Buy Gold' link.

Gold Bag

To give a gift or share your gold with another user you simply need to open their profile, then click horizontal three-dash menu at the top right and select the option you want.

Gold Bag

To view a chatters gift collection, open their profile then click on the gifts tab. You can view a list of the most gifted chatters by opening the top left "3 dash menu" then selecting "Top Gift Recipients"

Gold Bag

Can You Gift Yourself?

As of right now, you can not gift yourself items. We hope to change this in the future, but you can get around this by buying or sharing gold with a second account and gifting your primary account what you want.
Thank you for your response. I'm thinking more about NEW users when I ask if this information could frequently be posted to your News Feed in the same way you post your recurring information about VIP status. Or could it maybe be added to the information - even just thehttps://www.321sexchat.com/gold - in the Gold Store? Just a suggestion. I'm sure new members would appreciate it and it might save you a lot of replying to inquiries.

Last edited:
Thank you. Yes, you definitely do it with the VIP perks and quite regularly. Like I said, My concern is that new members have no idea about gold and most aren't aware of this Message Board site either...so they're kind of stumped. I've had quite a few ask me about it.

Last edited:

Gold Bag

How Do You Earn Gold?

Gold Bag

How Do You Buy Gold?

Gold Bag

Gold Bag

Gold Bag

Can You Gift Yourself?

I saw tonight that you've managed to get the link to gold and it's uses in the News on the chat site. Thanks for that. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate it.