What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

GOLD USES

Relentless

VIP Member
My understanding is that virtual goods and services can be bought, sold, traded for the site's virtual gold. Are there any restrictions on that? I don't want to end up banned due to ignorance on my part.

Please elaborate and be more precise what your intended use of Gold is. You are right, Gold is virtual and has no monetary value. Gold can be used to buy gifts, it can be donated and used in Dice Room. Requesting and/or offering services in violation of site rules is not allowed.. involving Gold or not. The most common use of Gold is to express the appreciation for a user / chat partner. Moderators are qualified to answer your specific question(s) in reference to Gold.

Please elaborate and be more precise what your intended use of Gold is. You are right, Gold is virtual and has no monetary value. Gold can be used to buy gifts, it can be donated and used in Dice Room. Requesting and/or offering services in violation of site rules is not allowed.. involving Gold or not. The most common use of Gold is to express the appreciation for a user / chat partner. Moderators are qualified to answer your specific question(s) in reference to Gold.
I've seen several on the site offering to send their pictures - both nudes or face pics - for gold. I'd assume that because gold is the site currency and that the pics don't violate any site rules that this is not prohibited anymore than the exchange of gold in some of the brothel-type rooms. I've read posts by ChatMaster acknowledging this goes on in the brothels and saying that gold is meant to have fun with.
As a follow-up, I refer to this post by MaryS on Mar 7:
Is it just me or has the gold turned the site to a brothel? I've seen girls who you can't even talk to without paying them lol
Early morning ranting
Have a nice day all

And ChatMaster's reply on Mar 9:
Is it part of the roleplaying in the brothel rooms for example? The gold is there to be played with to be fair.
Also, I assume that requests of this nature made in a main room may be subject to rules that don't apply to Private Messages? Would thab be correct?

Last edited:
..that’s correct .. Gold can be requested as part of role play for virtual services or for pics.. exchanging pics (for “free”) is common even before Gold was introduced as new feature. Although requesting Gold is not considered Soliciting, it’s not allowed in public main chat rooms. Private messages can be reported when the chat partner notices a site violation.. generally speaking .. not referring to Gold. The use of Gold for buying gifts is popular among users in adult sex chats as well as in casual chats. Users are proud of their collection of Gifts .. the number of Gifts show their popularity in the 321 community.

..that’s correct .. Gold can be requested as part of role play for virtual services or for pics.. exchanging pics (for “free”) is common even before Gold was introduced as new feature. Although requesting Gold is not considered Soliciting, it’s not allowed in public main chat rooms. Private messages can be reported when the chat partner notices a site violation.. generally speaking .. not referring to Gold. The use of Gold for buying gifts is popular among users in adult sex chats as well as in casual chats. Users are proud of their collection of Gifts .. the number of Gifts show their popularity in the 321 community.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance, as well as your clear and prompt responses. Much appreciated.