What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Freezing issues still occurring

CharlieAngel

VIP Member
Good morning, I just wanted to report that the the random freezing issues are still occurring. The latest for me was between 07:15 and 07:20 Eastern daylight time. My username at 321 is AngelCaress

I have an iPhone 13 with. iOS 17.4.1. Browsers : safari, DuckDuckGo, brave and edge all freeze.

I’ve cleared caches and rebooted the phone. Sometimes the problem is frequent, others it’s not.

The issue did seem to start after this update. I’m hoping the next will resolve it, but wanted to let you know since others are seeing it.

Thanks !!

Do you mean after your iPhone update?
It isn’t the chat if that’s the case.
I am also sure it would freeze for you even just texting or browsing a website.
Has that happened for you?
No other freezing, just 321. This is the only chat site I use. I freeze mostly in dm but other times in room but infrequently.

I think the iOS came out around when the site issues started so may be coincidence. I use some text apps like messenger and discord without a problem.

Thanks CM. I know how hard you are working on this. If you need anymore info please ask. I can also try to help test if you need a user.