What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Favorite toys?

I use my wife's butt plugs. It started with her using them on me cause she said it would make my orgasm much more intense. I gave it a shot and.... what an experience I had been missing out on for 30 years. I had never cum so hard on my life. I don't use them all the time save it for special occasions. They're my wife's and I never felt the need to get a manly set of my own, so cute pink heart ones are the ones I use lol.

Attachments

• IMG20230909161516.jpg
    IMG20230909161516.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
I use my wife's butt plugs. It started with her using them on me cause she said it would make my orgasm much more intense. I gave it a shot and.... what an experience I had been missing out on for 30 years. I had never cum so hard on my life. I don't use them all the time save it for special occasions. They're my wife's and I never felt the need to get a manly set of my own, so cute pink heart ones are the ones I use lol.
Good for you, it's all about learning.

It's awesome that you're enjoying your horse cock toy. If you're curious about trying it on a fuck machine, that could take your pleasure to a whole new level!
If you're looking to add more excitement to your playtime, this website has a variety of dildos and other toys that could complement your collection. They offer a range of options, from realistic to fantasy-inspired, so you're sure to find something that piques your interest.

Last edited: