What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Extremely detailed sex story, dm me your thoughts

Looking4Milf

Morning of August 10th, 2020

It started off like any other normal day. I woke up an hour earlier than you to make breakfast..

Started off by dicing up my fruit except a few for a special reason. Wrapped it up on my tray and stored in the fridge. Proceed to start my biscuits and bacon then jumping to the British omelette extra meat and cheese.

After pulling everything out of the pans and oven and plating I procrastinated on bringing the whipped cream with me or not. Decided why not it’s going to get messy anyways might as well make it fun. 🤷‍♀️

Finished plating and heading to our room where I found you sleeping like a jigsaw puzzle stretched out peacefully. Sat the table down on the bed and gently woke you up by rolling you onto your side and laying behind you butt ass naked.

Slowly massaging your entire body while you eat. Gently sliding my hand down your leg and massaging my way back up stopping and gripping that ass with nothing but love. Spreading your upper hips apart to slide my dick in so you could feel me growing while I rub the rest of your body. Knowing that you are the only thing I need to get hard.

Rubbing, massaging, grabbing until you finish your meal so I can finally eat mine with strawberries and whipped cream 🤷‍♀️😱.

As you finish off the grapes and head towards my cut up strawberries damn near had to fight you off to not eat them. 😂 Picked you up and tossed you over my shoulder while I stripped the covers off the bed and tossed you back down in the middle.

Spreading your luscious legs and gently inserting my fingers into your tight wet pussy to make sure your wet before I slide my tongue 👅 in for a taste. Decided I’d play around first before giving you that luxury. Finger popping your wet pussy until your toes crunch up along with gripping the sheets until I hear you gently whisper out fuck under your breath.

That’s when I went in for the kill. Kept going until you busted all over my fingers then I grabbed my whipped cream and gently spread your pussy apart and filled you up with cream topped that shit with a strawberry for an afterwards treat. I most definitely attacked that pile of whipped cream like a rabid dog without teeth. Flicking my tongue inside of your tight creamy pussy while your gripping my hair and trying to pull my shit out. 💀🤷‍♀️

As you try tightening your thighs around my head to try and get me to stop because your about to bust again I restrained your legs back down to the bed. As I continue my dominant journey. Flipping my tongue around inside of you like a pancake. While gently sucking out the cream while you feel it moving around inside of you. Just makes you gasped the idea of what’s coming next.

As I start to run out of cream I finally return my tongue back where it belongs. Gripping you by your outer thighs and flipping you over and dragging you to the foot of the bed while your feet hit the floor and I began to spanking the shit out of you. I feel your ass sucking into the space between my fingers with every lash.

You began to grip the sheets again while slightly moaning. You liked being punished. So I grabbed your pony tail and pulled while I spanked just a little harder until you lost control and tried to stand up. As I slammed you back down on the bed and continue letting you know I was going to dominate you. I was generous and only gave you a couple more.

After that I gently pulled you towards me and rotated you around to facing me. Locked eyes and gently bit your lip and told you to get on your knees. As you opened your mouth I put my dick in your mouth and pulled your hair down and back to keep your mouth open while I faced fucked you.

As you started gasping for air I pulled out and let you take control of my dick. You lifted my dick up and slid your tongue from the bottom up and flicked the tip with your tongue and then tried swallowing my dick like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. 💀😂

I just remember closing my eyes and damn near was sent to heaven. Just remember the feeling of my dick pulsing inside of your mouth with every stroke of your tongue.

I knew I wasn’t going to be able to withstand much more so I resumed back the control and picked you up and bent you over the bed slid in from behind raw into your tight warm wet pussy. As I pull your hair and began to drill your shit hate fucking you like you stole my lunch money in the 3rd grade.

Five minutes in I feel your legs starting to shake and wobble as you bust all over my dick. Kept drilling until you started gently screaming while you rip the sheets off the bed.

I pushed you down on the bed and flipped you over again while your laying on your back I put both legs over my shoulders and tease you with my dick gently pushing the head in your tight sensitive tingling pussy and pulling it back out just to full send it as far as I could go.

You could barely tell me to stop teasing you without stuttering. I kept my dick in you and could feel the vibration coming from your vocal cords because you were struggling so badly.

I grabbed you by your ankles and pushed your legs towards your chest and went back to gently pounding starting off slow and working my way back to full thrust. I feel your pussy gripping my dick with every thrust and as I almost bust I pull out wanting to make this last even longer.

I spread you out across the bed and wander through the closest to find my rope to tie you down. Gently binding your wrist and ankles down to the bed. So you can’t move while I grab your favorite toy and insert it inside of your pussy. While I locate your second favorite toy and insert it inside of your tight ass for later adventures.

While I turn on your first toy I gently slid my hands up and down your body feeling around your titties gently squeezing as I work my tongue around your nipples. Stimulating your mind and titties while the other toys also do their work.

After you start feeling the affects of all of those things popping off at once I’ll start gently slapping your inner thighs to increase your sensitivity to the orgasms.

Then slide my tongue from your belly button to your neck as I gently begin to bite and suck as you feel my teeth setting in leaving marks all over your neck. As you begin to completely shake from the intensity of your orgasms. I pull out your first toy and untie you.

Giving you some water for the next adventure! 🤷‍♀️

As I lay on the bed and let you take control of my dick. You slowly started off with oral back to snatching my mfing soul with your tongue play with a gentle stroke along with it. Then you climbed on top and grabbed my hands for stability and just started off simple little bit on rocking then it turned into twerking as I felt that fat ass bouncing off my thighs.

You pushed me to my limits but I held it together and didn’t bust. After you climbed off I laid you on your side legs on top of each other while I pull you to the end of the bed. Then gently pulling out your butt plug and while you try to process that I give a couple of more love taps on that ass while your in shock from that I’ll gently slide my dick inside of your tight ass. 💀

Grabbing your titty while gripping hard as I can without hurting you while I’m slowly thrusting inside of you. Releasing your titty and grabbing your toy again and inserting it inside of you while slowly sliding it in and out while I’m speeding up inside of your ass. The two following with each other overload you and you just lose all control over your body. Going deeper inside of your pussy and ass while I release your toy and go back to spanking that ass. I finally cave when you begged me to keep going. Sadly I disappointed. 🤷‍♀️

Morning of August 10th, 2020

It started off like any other normal day. I woke up an hour earlier than you to make breakfast..

Started off by dicing up my fruit except a few for a special reason. Wrapped it up on my tray and stored in the fridge. Proceed to start my biscuits and bacon then jumping to the British omelette extra meat and cheese.

After pulling everything out of the pans and oven and plating I procrastinated on bringing the whipped cream with me or not. Decided why not it’s going to get messy anyways might as well make it fun. 🤷‍♀️

Finished plating and heading to our room where I found you sleeping like a jigsaw puzzle stretched out peacefully. Sat the table down on the bed and gently woke you up by rolling you onto your side and laying behind you butt ass naked.

Slowly massaging your entire body while you eat. Gently sliding my hand down your leg and massaging my way back up stopping and gripping that ass with nothing but love. Spreading your upper hips apart to slide my dick in so you could feel me growing while I rub the rest of your body. Knowing that you are the only thing I need to get hard.

Rubbing, massaging, grabbing until you finish your meal so I can finally eat mine with strawberries and whipped cream 🤷‍♀️😱.

As you finish off the grapes and head towards my cut up strawberries damn near had to fight you off to not eat them. 😂 Picked you up and tossed you over my shoulder while I stripped the covers off the bed and tossed you back down in the middle.

Spreading your luscious legs and gently inserting my fingers into your tight wet pussy to make sure your wet before I slide my tongue 👅 in for a taste. Decided I’d play around first before giving you that luxury. Finger popping your wet pussy until your toes crunch up along with gripping the sheets until I hear you gently whisper out fuck under your breath.

That’s when I went in for the kill. Kept going until you busted all over my fingers then I grabbed my whipped cream and gently spread your pussy apart and filled you up with cream topped that shit with a strawberry for an afterwards treat. I most definitely attacked that pile of whipped cream like a rabid dog without teeth. Flicking my tongue inside of your tight creamy pussy while your gripping my hair and trying to pull my shit out. 💀🤷‍♀️

As you try tightening your thighs around my head to try and get me to stop because your about to bust again I restrained your legs back down to the bed. As I continue my dominant journey. Flipping my tongue around inside of you like a pancake. While gently sucking out the cream while you feel it moving around inside of you. Just makes you gasped the idea of what’s coming next.

As I start to run out of cream I finally return my tongue back where it belongs. Gripping you by your outer thighs and flipping you over and dragging you to the foot of the bed while your feet hit the floor and I began to spanking the shit out of you. I feel your ass sucking into the space between my fingers with every lash.

You began to grip the sheets again while slightly moaning. You liked being punished. So I grabbed your pony tail and pulled while I spanked just a little harder until you lost control and tried to stand up. As I slammed you back down on the bed and continue letting you know I was going to dominate you. I was generous and only gave you a couple more.

After that I gently pulled you towards me and rotated you around to facing me. Locked eyes and gently bit your lip and told you to get on your knees. As you opened your mouth I put my dick in your mouth and pulled your hair down and back to keep your mouth open while I faced fucked you.

As you started gasping for air I pulled out and let you take control of my dick. You lifted my dick up and slid your tongue from the bottom up and flicked the tip with your tongue and then tried swallowing my dick like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. 💀😂

I just remember closing my eyes and damn near was sent to heaven. Just remember the feeling of my dick pulsing inside of your mouth with every stroke of your tongue.

I knew I wasn’t going to be able to withstand much more so I resumed back the control and picked you up and bent you over the bed slid in from behind raw into your tight warm wet pussy. As I pull your hair and began to drill your shit hate fucking you like you stole my lunch money in the 3rd grade.

Five minutes in I feel your legs starting to shake and wobble as you bust all over my dick. Kept drilling until you started gently screaming while you rip the sheets off the bed.

I pushed you down on the bed and flipped you over again while your laying on your back I put both legs over my shoulders and tease you with my dick gently pushing the head in your tight sensitive tingling pussy and pulling it back out just to full send it as far as I could go.

You could barely tell me to stop teasing you without stuttering. I kept my dick in you and could feel the vibration coming from your vocal cords because you were struggling so badly.

I grabbed you by your ankles and pushed your legs towards your chest and went back to gently pounding starting off slow and working my way back to full thrust. I feel your pussy gripping my dick with every thrust and as I almost bust I pull out wanting to make this last even longer.

I spread you out across the bed and wander through the closest to find my rope to tie you down. Gently binding your wrist and ankles down to the bed. So you can’t move while I grab your favorite toy and insert it inside of your pussy. While I locate your second favorite toy and insert it inside of your tight ass for later adventures.

While I turn on your first toy I gently slid my hands up and down your body feeling around your titties gently squeezing as I work my tongue around your nipples. Stimulating your mind and titties while the other toys also do their work.

After you start feeling the affects of all of those things popping off at once I’ll start gently slapping your inner thighs to increase your sensitivity to the orgasms.

Then slide my tongue from your belly button to your neck as I gently begin to bite and suck as you feel my teeth setting in leaving marks all over your neck. As you begin to completely shake from the intensity of your orgasms. I pull out your first toy and untie you.

Giving you some water for the next adventure! 🤷‍♀️

As I lay on the bed and let you take control of my dick. You slowly started off with oral back to snatching my mfing soul with your tongue play with a gentle stroke along with it. Then you climbed on top and grabbed my hands for stability and just started off simple little bit on rocking then it turned into twerking as I felt that fat ass bouncing off my thighs.

You pushed me to my limits but I held it together and didn’t bust. After you climbed off I laid you on your side legs on top of each other while I pull you to the end of the bed. Then gently pulling out your butt plug and while you try to process that I give a couple of more love taps on that ass while your in shock from that I’ll gently slide my dick inside of your tight ass. 💀

Grabbing your titty while gripping hard as I can without hurting you while I’m slowly thrusting inside of you. Releasing your titty and grabbing your toy again and inserting it inside of you while slowly sliding it in and out while I’m speeding up inside of your ass. The two following with each other overload you and you just lose all control over your body. Going deeper inside of your pussy and ass while I release your toy and go back to spanking that ass. I finally cave when you begged me to keep going. Sadly I disappointed. 🤷‍♀️
Well done.