What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Every Single Time! Banned kicked banned.

Twinstar99

Every single time I'm in the Gay Sex Chat room, there are sooooo many posts that I report when the usual mod isn't in the room. The moment the mod leaves, people post things that clearly break the gay room rules. A trans, female, crossdressing post and multiple times by the same person. Reported. No one bats an eye. No one does A DAMN THING. The people still post and are never muted or kicked or banned. The second that I say something against one of their posts like someone else who may be trans, the whole world goes crazy and instantly bans. They site/room kick/ban me. Yeah, I said something that shouldn't have been said. If you imagine people constantly EVERY SINGLE DAY multiple times a day by the same damn people breaking the rules making me and other gay people feel unsafe by crossing sexual boundaries that make us feel uncomfortable, then yeah I'll get frustrated and upset. Are all the admins and global mods trans favored people who just lets them roam free to do whatever they wish? It's completely unjust.

You should be aware that site mods are only sometimes assigned to a room. Your reports for room violations that are not site violations are wrong to do. You should PM an online mod if it is severe.

I'm a floating Moderator and I do stop/peek into the gay to make sure everything is okay. I try not to stay long cause it is the gay room and I don't want to make the guys feel uncomfortable. But if there is a problem in the room with rules break go to the staff list and message one of us. As that was said above. I have had people message me before a bad issue and I have gone in.

Tone? That is just attacking the messenger and not the message. It's sensitivity on the moderator themself which is not what they're supposed to do because they have to have tough skin. Unjust.
Theyban you from some of the other rooms even the popular Roleplay room just for tone alone, shit is insane.

Last edited:
You should be aware that site mods are only sometimes assigned to a room. Your reports for room violations that are not site violations are wrong to do. You should PM an online mod if it is severe.
Oh, i see. then this could be the problem then. I probably get kicked/ banned for site violations which all the staff go after about but not the room violations. Thank you.

I'm a floating Moderator and I do stop/peek into the gay to make sure everything is okay. I try not to stay long cause it is the gay room and I don't want to make the guys feel uncomfortable. But if there is a problem in the room with rules break go to the staff list and message one of us. As that was said above. I have had people message me before a bad issue and I have gone in.
I know. You're the coolest HalloweenGirl. Alright, I'll do that. Thank you.

Typical stuff that happens. "We don't care about your rules." And like 5 non-gay people back up the rule breakers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_100808_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_100808_Firefox.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 18
banning bdsm is a bit cringe, like when people say 'fuck me hard and call me your bitch and hurt me but no bdsm' in their profiles.

I think people think bdsm is only bondage and whips.

banning bdsm is a bit cringe, like when people say 'fuck me hard and call me your bitch and hurt me but no bdsm' in their profiles.

I think people think bdsm is only bondage and whips.
When it comes to the gay room it's actually a good thing. People post the nastiest things when it comes to bdsm. Most gay people like Dom/Sub not the sadism/masochism.

Here's the latest. The people who kick/ban should be noted in the reasons automatically. Such great moderators we have here. Favored people favoring people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230910_112436_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_112436_Firefox.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230910_112312_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_112312_Firefox.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230910_112309_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_112309_Firefox.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230910_112305_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_112305_Firefox.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 12
Oh, another response to validate their last words. It's funny because when I was a moderator for the Gay room and properly moderating, the Admin, Angie, for whatever reason, had taken away my moderator status. I did an amazing job that was not biased based on my feelings and did everything to the T. It was probably another favoring among the moderators and users. Removing me actually made the usual members of the Gay room to realize that the rules they broke were okay to break because now I got demodded for a reason and they don't have to care about following the rules anymore. And heck yes I'm salty about being demodded because it was unfair. I was also going to organize so much and the Gay room got much cleaner. Some things in this website are very unjust.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230910_113412_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_113412_Firefox.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230910_113409_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_113409_Firefox.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I understand your anger but pick your battles wisely.

There is an art to resisting overmodding, this thread makes you seem both sides of the coin at once and is not clear who your real beef is with.

On a separate note, I wonder why female mods, both of which have a lesbian lean in their profiles, are being assigned to or encouraged to peruse (male-only) gay room issues (halloweengirl and carolina quinn)

I am not against that at all. I think banning a gender from a site room is sexist (or more literally genderist) but I just strongly predict in the reversal of genders here with lesbian rooms, the male mod would be seen as intruding. Am I wrong on the latter?

Last edited:
I understand your anger but pick your battles wisely.

There is an art to resisting overmodding, this thread makes you seem both sides of the coin at once and is not clear who your real beef is with.

On a separate note, I wonder why female mods, both of which have a lesbian lean in their profiles, are being assigned to or encouraged to peruse (male-only) gay room issues (halloweengirl and carolina quinn)

I am not against that at all. I think banning a gender from a site room is sexist (or more literally genderist) but I just strongly predict in the reversal of genders here with lesbian rooms, the male mod would be seen as intruding. Am I wrong on the latter?
It's tough for sure! Lol Resisting modding is an art! Hahaha

I have a problem with both sides because people on both sides are being unjustly problematic.

Those are global mods so they're allowed to go to any room, I think. Halloweengirl is actually helping out in a positive way to keep the gay room free of rule breakers. The other one, I have no idea why they're there but they only helped out with site rules while ignoring my reports for room rules. The room rules are very important to many rooms just as the site rules are.

It's not genderist to keep a specific gender from entering the room just like it is not genderist to keep men from the women's restroom. The lesbian room even has a rule that prevents any man or even "other gendered" person from entering. Even though, the gay room has a similar rule, everyone ignores it and allows it to happen. When I was moderator there, I was told to allow anyone as long as they don't post anything of their liking which doesn't make sense because they shouldn't even be able to step into the room. Just like the lesbian room, they should be removed. If it were possible by the web developer, I would like them to put a way where they won't even be able to enter if they're not male or even gay.

Last edited:
Moderator applications will open this week.

Apply.
Alright... I'll try again... The moderator status is one thing, but I need to be able to do admin work. I want to see reports and how they're handled so I can handle them justly, be able to perma ban or kick people from the gay room and things like that. People just come back constantly a day later when I used to kick them from the room especially since Angie used to clear all my kicks/bans like every few days which doesn't even make any sense.

Alright... I'll try again... The moderator status is one thing, but I need to be able to do admin work. I want to see reports and how they're handled so I can handle them justly, be able to perma ban or kick people from the gay room and things like that. People just come back constantly a day later when I used to kick them from the room especially since Angie used to clear all my kicks/bans like every few days which doesn't even make any sense.
Bans are limited to just 30 days in VIP rooms, not sure what the time length is in site rooms.

Defo a pain having to reban people every 30 days.