What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Do women really love harsh degradation amd bodyshamimg

Jakejas

I have this extreme degradation kink... Including bodyshaming amd humiliating insecurities (only during rp/sexting)

Most women who say yes hate it later on. Or get too much for them

Are women here who actually love it and crave this kind of treatment??.

I can only speak for myself and guess for others but...I think when most women are interested in bdsm and say they like humiliation, they mean something different from what you mean. Most women would not enjoy being made fun of on a personal level by having you point out their insecurities. I wouldn't. What I think they mean, and what I mean, is I would enjoy being reduced to a sex object and exposed to others. In other words, it relies upon the old notion of women embracing sexuality as taboo, dirty, and, if that side of a woman is exposed, she will be humiliated. Of course, there's always an exception to any general rule. There's probably at least a few women out there who could enjoy a different, dare I say, harsher form of humiliation. But those women will be harder to find. Just my 2 cents, for all that's worth.

I can only speak for myself and guess for others but...I think when most women are interested in bdsm and say they like humiliation, they mean something different from what you mean. Most women would not enjoy being made fun of on a personal level by having you point out their insecurities. I wouldn't. What I think they mean, and what I mean, is I would enjoy being reduced to a sex object and exposed to others. In other words, it relies upon the old notion of women embracing sexuality as taboo, dirty, and, if that side of a woman is exposed, she will be humiliated. Of course, there's always an exception to any general rule. There's probably at least a few women out there who could enjoy a different, dare I say, harsher form of humiliation. But those women will be harder to find. Just my 2 cents, for all that's worth.
Oh that perfectly makes sense. I have seen a lot of women asking to be degraded "no limits" but when i go harsher they kinda dislike that. But I have fortunately found a few exceptions as well who go beyond what even i can give them lol.

I guess its just matter of finding the person with similarities i believe.

Thanks for answering

Communication is key.. talk about her expectations, experiences (irl/online), limits and Likes/Dislikes. Agree on a safe word for her.. you must stop when she posts the safe word.
Take your time.. establish a basis of trust.. move slow or fast according to her mood. It can take weeks/months for her to trust you.. but it’s worth and rewarding for you both.
(Reminder: “No Limits” is not allowed)
Have fun and play safe.

Communication is key.. talk about her expectations, experiences (irl/online), limits and Likes/Dislikes. Agree on a safe word for her.. you must stop when she posts the safe word.
Take your time.. establish a basis of trust.. move slow or fast according to her mood. It can take weeks/months for her to trust you.. but it’s worth and rewarding for you both.
(Reminder: “No Limits” is not allowed)
Have fun and play safe.
Great adive... Thanks