What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Cp seller

I was on till almost 3 am last night and modding as quickly as I could. One hour difference. Cause I'm eastern time zone here.

Last edited:
I’ve made a post in the staff room in relation to moderating around these times.
We will try get more mods for those times.
What you are saying is correct.

If they ignore the reports then they should not be in the position they are
I don't know if they're ignoring reports. Gms do alot behind the scenes. But when it keeps saying I've reached my report limit for an hour it makes me wonder. I just reeeeally hate seeing that underage stuff plastered aggressively and everyone's focus in the room on that instead of enjoying themselves

Users can report a limited number of messages/pics/gifs in a certain time period. No need to report the same message multiple times. No need to report a message and the user profile, just report the message once.
GMs are following up on each and every report and apply action if necessary.. following up on reports is done in addition to moderating chat rooms. GMs secure proof/evidence of the violation in case the user appeals the action. Users report literally thousands of messages/pics/gifs at any time 24/7.
Thank you for understanding that all moderators (RMs, RAs, GMs, Admins) volunteer their time to keep the site safe.
Please contact the room owner of the chat room you visit frequently and ask him/her if the room needs an additional moderator.. when you like to help out..

Users can report a limited number of messages/pics/gifs in a certain time period. No need to report the same message multiple times. No need to report a message and the user profile, just report the message once.
GMs are following up on each and every report and apply action if necessary.. following up on reports is done in addition to moderating chat rooms. GMs secure proof/evidence of the violation in case the user appeals the action. Users report literally thousands of messages/pics/gifs at any time 24/7.
Thank you for understanding that all moderators (RMs, RAs, GMs, Admins) volunteer their time to keep the site safe.
Please contact the room owner of the chat room you visit frequently and ask him/her if the room needs an additional moderator.. when you like to help out..
Yes I know. I was a GM for a time lol. Ty for your volunteered time of course.

Cam anything be done aboit no GMs being online from about 12am and on, central time. Every single night cp seller is spamming OFY. Every single night
I’m on CET which is Central Time +6 So id be around from approx 1am your time. You probably know already, but the Staff List shows who is available to help around the clock. Unfortunately it can happen that no one is available, but hopefully not for to long.