What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Bella26 admin emotional ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moimn1

@Partygirl your admin girl got butthurt because none male guy blocked her before she do it to the other person after treating him without any kind of simpathy or good manners which should be the first thing an admin should have, told her she was silly for her behaviour in private chat and blocked her because it was what she wanted from start, then got butthurt and banned me from your room, request to have entrance again even idc if I can't and remove the power of an admin who is not capable of working without getting affected by his own feelings and not with rules, harassing and acting with disparage against users, you are welcome

Seems like not the best place to raise it? Why not PM the room owner and make your case? Also I know Bella26 well from other rooms, she's good people and an excellent admin.

Moimn1
If you have taken issue with an O4Y RA, please contact Partygirl room owner within chat. I’m sure she will look at the issue.
Thanks

Seems like not the best place to raise it? Why not PM the room owner and make your case? Also I know Bella26 well from other rooms, she's good people and an excellent admin.

In the language of that admin I will answer you, did I talk to you? no, right? Then leave

Status
Not open for further replies.