What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Beginner

There are some good resources to read out there. I'll suggest domsubliving, they have some pretty good ideas about it

Hello. I don't have any real life experiences with bdsm and i would like to meet someone older with a lot of experiences, so he could guide me into this lifestyle.
You seem beginner in various kinds step... From what area/city of slovenia and how old you are?

Nice to meet you Annie ,
Claudio , 63 yr man, 20 miles west Venise here.
At 30 years i think you can say " 30 years YOUNG woman " , and btw you are more young than my dau..!.
May i can ask what you look for ,on real life ?
Don't missunderstand me, don't worry... i ask this question because one large numbers of peoples here and there want only fly with fantasy inside one virtual life instead try to make really this fantasy in REAL life, and before become too old for that trying!.
You are married?
You have to sorry me for that delayed PM ( i coming back to home only this afternoon! )
See you soon!
Claudio

Nice to meet you Annie ,
Claudio , 63 yr man, 20 miles west Venise here.
At 30 years i think you can say " 30 years YOUNG woman " , and btw you are more young than my dau..!.
May i can ask what you look for ,on real life ?
Don't missunderstand me, don't worry... i ask this question because one large numbers of peoples here and there want only fly with fantasy inside one virtual life instead try to make really this fantasy in REAL life, and before become too old for that trying!.
You are married?
You have to sorry me for that delayed PM ( i coming back to home only this afternoon! )
See you soon!
Claudio
Hello Claudio, it is nice to meet you.
Thank you for your reply. At the moment i don't have any experiences. I was thinking to get to know this kind of lifestyle and maybe try it for real with someone. I am divorced for 2 years and my ex husband didn't want to do anything related non ordinary sex. It is a bit hard for subtle mom like me to get in real contact with someone or grubby to know someone. By the way, i was in Venice last year with my daughter and it was so nice. Venice is very pretty.
And ... this message can be read by anyone, maybe we could chat somewhere else?
Regards,
Anna

Hello Claudio, it is nice to meet you.
Thank you for your reply. At the moment i don't have any experiences. I was thinking to get to know this kind of lifestyle and maybe try it for real with someone. I am divorced for 2 years and my ex husband didn't want to do anything related non ordinary sex. It is a bit hard for subtle mom like me to get in real contact with someone or grubby to know someone. By the way, i was in Venice last year with my daughter and it was so nice. Venice is very pretty.
And ... this message can be read by anyone, maybe we could chat somewhere else?
Regards,
Anna
You have one PM, Annie!.