What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Auto Ban filter for spam

AmberCzar

👑
VIP Member
Hello....
So Lately I have experienced this, weird error/bug that I find very frustrating and annoying ....
VIP's are able to create there own room, and the only commands that I am aware with that works for a VIP Room Owner are :
/topic- to add a room topic
/Clear - to clear the chat

Now the problem I have been facing is, that every time I try to edit my room topic with the /topic command, it gives me an error message that "This Command doesn't exist" but the problem is, I get kicked out after this error message (Site banned) for spamming, which is just really very frustrating.

Few things that I have understood is this might be because of the special characters I put, right... But yesterday I didn't put much special characters, but still it gave me the same error and kicked me out..

I tried it once more just to be sure it was simply because of the special characters, but to my surprise the moment I try to run the command again with nothing but just some "Text" I got Banned again...

• Now if it is a bug, then it will definitely take some time to fix .

But since it's just a bug, can the autspam filter be set for muting for few hours instead of getting site banned!

This all seems very frustrating,
Again it's just a suggestion for you to consider, feel free to correct me or putting your suggestions ..

It's called Asian Gangbang Brothel.

I am not sure, about it...
But there is this same content, and few numbers that I need to keep updating.. that's what I.. do...
Once in a day.

Beside that there's this room GIF that keeps breaking in a span of few days so I need to update it too, along with the same content.

I have been doing the same for months since I made the room...
But

It is giving me trouble for some time now..

Last edited:
What way are you posting the image gif?

If it breaks in a few days, it’s most likely broken in 2 hours and you’re just seeing the cached version your browser has.

There are a few characters I’d say you have that we have blocked.

We only block what bots use to spam and those who try to scam money from others.

I see the image you’ve been using. It’s hosted by us. It will expire after 2 hours.
Use an image hosting site and the direct url for the image.

You’ve used these which are probably blocked..

「✓ ✓ 「 ℬ 「 「

Ohhh I see,
Exactly I have been using 321sexchat as host site for my gifs, as I was worried others won't be allowed.
Let me use random host site, for my gifs
Easyimg.io I am gonna use link for my gif from here Fingers crossed

The characters, ahhh,
Is there any specific list of characters that I can use ?

For now I will remove all of these characters and I am gonna try it again,
and i'll let you know if it works out..

Last edited:
Hello Again...
Update regarding this issue..

Looks like the special characters were triggering the auto spam filters
But I am still unaware as what kind of special characters are permitted.
I learned about few of them..

I tried using some of the simple characters (.-[ like these, they works fine.

I have also updated the room gif as you have suggested me, hope it doesn't get busted this time.

Thank you for your help! Cheers.

Last edited: