What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Attractive 6ft male seeks female fun (London / Home Counties)

LondonReal1234

By all accounts so far, I’m a good-looking guy, socially mature, fun to be around, intelligent, adventurous, reasonable, friendly and by some accounts, pervy :winking:

I am in a completely sexless relationship, so some discretion required.

I would love to meet a fun, adventurous (maybe even pervy!) female. These are my only prerequisites, although curves or looks can add to the fun if they happen to come with the offer :P

Daytime hookups Mon-Fri work for me. I cannot host- unless you like the idea of my huge vehicle with darkened rear windows(!). I could get a hotel room, but if a regular thing, could we use your place?

If you're everything you say you are, you could easily bring up the topic and either dump her or perhaps spice up your sex life together. Instead you opt to cheat behind her back, yet you're 6ft, good-looking, 'socially mature', fun to be around, intelligent and many other things?

Seems sketchy to me.

Well, to put it in context, she has physically been with at least one other guy over the last year. Neither of us want to talk about it. I could have easily just said ‘I’m single’.