What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

A slaves trusts

AlphaAngel

VIP Member
he grasps her throat and throws her slender body against the wall holding onto her throat with just enought to gasp for breath while he takes her small wrist in his one big one he pulls her light skinned hands above her long curly hair ties them to a hook he looks into her eyes and caresses her face assuring her that she is safe with him he forcely and passionly kisses her then moves downd her slender body just his breath making her yarn for his touch upon reaching her sex he smiply blows the touch of his breath almost makes her lose control he slowly stands goes across the room and picks up a whip shows it to her he runs the whip slowly across her body before stiking her body striking first her back down to her ass and inner thighs listening to her screams of pain he gives her a monents break letting the whip run on her skin and before striking her tit stomack and cunt hears her screams turn into sounds of pleasure he realease her hands and bends her over on a bed he slowly enters his 12th ince cock into her sex half way into her tight virgin cunt he leans forward and says are you sure you want this are you ready she moans and replies yes Master she is offering herself to you to be yours to please you with her body her service her loyalty respect and trust make me yours mark me take me till i can't think straight fuck me me till i can't walk straight let me feel the pain thats mixed with pleasure all over my body please Master upon hearing her words he thrustes into her tight virgin cunt feeling the blood run down his meaty cock hearing her screams of pain of getting her cherry popped he stays still for a few minutes to let her get use to his cock being inside her then thrustes slowly into her hearing her screams tur into moans spanking her ass with each thrusts he picks up a crop and uses it on her back as he slowly shoves a big thumb into her ass thrusting fast and raughly he reaches up and grabs her hair thrusts fast and raughly hearing her screams of pain and moans of pleasure leans forward and whispers cum with me my lil slut are you ready for your Master hot seed yes Master she says in a daze her eyes glassed over upon hearing her word he thrusts faster and harder raugher cum for me my lil slut cum she lets out a scream as she cums hard onto his huge meaty cock feeling his hot seed shot into her cunt then goes limp as she goes lump he fall gentle onto her body for just a few moment he then picks her up and takes her to the bath and cleans her and himself up gentely taking her into his arms he takes them to a cleand bed and cuddles her taking care of her wonds and telling her she did great that she pleased him greatly and that he is so very proud of her making sure she eats and drinks alil and stays with her while she sleeps