What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Who also has PGAD?

coco_flanell

I have a medical/neurological condition called Pervasive Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD). It's rare but all too real and is the result of a lower spine injury I had about five years ago.

Even when I am not engaged in any sexual activity, I am either on the verge of, or actually having an orgasm. I have hundreds of spontaneous orgasms throughout the day. The majority of other women who have it don't like it. I must be the odd ball. I actually love it.

With this condition, if I do not feel like I am getting laid, I get extremely agitated and anxious, so I use whatever most of the day just to remain sane. I have only recently started chatting on here. I have found a weird excitement in being watched, and now enjoy some of the banter with those who watch me.

Attachments

• 299091182_1252796385489690_6807956017987001283_n.jpg
    299091182_1252796385489690_6807956017987001283_n.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 11

I have a medical/neurological condition called Pervasive Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD). It's rare but all too real and is the result of a lower spine injury I had about five years ago.

Even when I am not engaged in any sexual activity, I am either on the verge of, or actually having an orgasm. I have hundreds of spontaneous orgasms throughout the day. The majority of other women who have it don't like it. I must be the odd ball. I actually love it.

With this condition, if I do not feel like I am getting laid, I get extremely agitated and anxious, so I use whatever most of the day just to remain sane. I have only recently started chatting on here. I have found a weird excitement in being watched, and now enjoy some of the banter with those who watch me.
You trynna get another viewer? Cuz i could watch you all day