What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

The Job

jwatchin72

He stood behind the counter sorting through the returns as he usually did every afternoon. His job was often boring and seemed like a dead end, but it was getting him a steady paycheck while he worked his way through school. Then she walked out of the aisle and walked right up to him. "I want to try some things on please" She appeared to be holding a handful of swimsuits and bras. "Booth 3" I stated as I handed her the little red card. She looked amazing and I immediately felt a response down below as i imagined her getting undressed in the room just a few feet behind me.I watched as she gave a quick wink and headed into the room, pulling the curtain closed almost as an afterthought. from my spot at the counter i could see down the small corridor and every mirror reflected a good portion of the room. I struggled to see into the room she went into but the curtain appeared to cover the room too well. I sighed and went back to sorting the returns. I looked up as I heard the curtain move and she stood there in the mirror, wearing just a string bikini top that barely covered her obviously hard nipples, and a pair of tight shorts. She turned around and stuck out her ass to see the curves in the mirror. I could feel myself pressing against the counter, fully erect. She flashed a smile at me in the mirror and went back into the room. I heard the click of her phone taking pictures and saw the flash through a small crack in the curtain.

A few minutes pass and the curtain opens again. this time she is wearing a pair of lacy panties that barely hide her ass and the mounds of her womanhood clearly show in the front through the barely there lace. She acts as if I am not even there but we both know she is aware that I am watching every move that she makes. The bra that she has on matches the bottom in its transparency and she might as well be not wearing one as her hard nipples and perky areola are extremely obvious through the transparent material she steps out of the room turns around a few times and uses a cell phone to take a few pictures of herself in the outfit. She then grins and walks back into the dressing room. barely bothering to close the curtain it is left open enough so that I can clearly see her in the mirror. She stands back to and removes the panties. bending down all the way to the floor showing her ass to me in the mirror and stretching her long legs gracefully.

She then stands and undoes the latches on the bra. I watch as she slides the straps off her arms. her smooth skin looks amazing as the bra falls to the bench in the dressing room

she picks up the cell phone again and the familiar click and flash of more pictures being taken.

I look around, there is no one remotely close to this section of the store to observe this wondrous show besides me

I look back at the mirror in time to see her turn and her amazing breasts flash as she reaches up and closes the curtain.

I feel disappointment rise up matching how much my cock has risen in my now tight dress pants

"Excuse me, clerk?" I hear her call out.

I become nervous instantly. What is she up to? "Yes ma’am? Can I help you?" I step closer to the dressing room. "Can you please take these as I have decided against them" she hands the panties and bra that i just watched her remove over the curtain. her bare arm waving them almost in my face

I reach out nervously and take them, I can smell her on them and the panties feel slightly damp. I quickly stuff them in my pocket... I must have something to remember this amazing time

I walk back out to the counter and remove the bra from my pocket to get a quick look at it. I realize there are no tags on it. She didn't get these here, they are the ones she must have been wearing when she came in. She did that on purpose.

I hear the click and see a flash in the booth again

I let out a deep sigh. my god she is getting me so turned on. Should i go in the booth and fuck her right here and now? Would we get caught? my mind races. She steps out of the room one more time, wearing a completely see through silk cover up and nothing else under it. she twirls around the mirrors, the lace floating in the air as she does. her bare ass and clearly shaved pussy flash me alternating from front to back as she spins. her perky nipples snag on the silk and become harder as the fabric pulls on it.

she turns to go back to the dressing room and the cover up falls off in the middle of the corridor. she half closes the curtain standing there in all her glory

she smiles a quirky little smile

I step into the hall and scoop up the silk off the floor. she watches me as I stand there looking at her in the mirror. she spins around to show me all of her. her eyes watching mine watch her body

the phone comes out one more time and she snaps pictures of herself naked with me standing in the background watching her. Her hands move over her bare body, rubbing down her firm breasts, pinching her nipples as her eyes lock on mine. She continues to slide them down her bare stomach and brushes against the edges of the mound above her swollen pussy. I can clearly see her lips extending out of her and they are bright pink and wet from her excitement. Her finders slide slowly across them as she watches me. My cock is throbbing in my pants as I stand there holding the silk cover up. I am frozen in amazement at this private show she is giving me in this very public place.

Her fingers slide into her and she arches her back pressing her nipples out towards me as she works herself into a rapid frenzy. She is breathing rapidly and a small moan escapes her as she shudders and cum suddenly squirts out onto the floor of the dressing room. She lets out a small laugh and quickly snaps a photo of the puddle on the floor and another of me standing there looking like an idiot I am sure with a raging hard on and just staring.

She holds her fingers up to her lips, sucking the wet juices off them and then whispers a shhh to me with a wink. She slides a sun dress over her body without putting any panties on and then puts on a pair of sandals. She reaches down and runs her finger across her pussy for me to see her soak up more of her juices. She then steps forward toward me and slides the finger across my lips so that I can taste her sweet juices. My jaw just kind of hangs as she slides her finger off my bottom lip and walks back off disappearing into the aisle.

About an hour later my manager comes by and says that some lady stopped by the front service desk and said that she saw you drop this cell phone but could not give it directly to you because you were busy helping someone. He holds out the cellphone that the mystery show woman was taking photos with. I take it and say thank you.

I quickly look over the phone. There is a message on it. Thank you for taking part in helping me complete my online dare. I have left the photos on here for you but you can also find them posted online. There is a link in the web browser on this phone. I have some other dares that I have to complete later and based on what I saw from you in the dressing room, I think you might be perfect to help me with the more complicated and physical dares 😉 I will message you when its time. Kisses

There is only one contact number on the phone. Her name is Lisa

I love my job