What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Teasing 😜

Aashi88

Mesmerizing
VIP Member
Teasing your partner can be very sexy and is a major turn on... 😈
Some tips on teasing are:
1) Strip tease your partner... 🤭 Slowly pull the strap of your bra to grab his attention
2) Rub your boobs and nipples on his lips but don't let him suck them 😜
3) Bend a little more on the dining table wearing a peekaboo slit dress 😍
4) Slowly open your hair and start undressing in front of him 😯

Let me know if you've any more points that' can be added in this list 😝😝

Attachments

• images (78).jpeg
    images (78).jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 18
Some of my favs

Send your lover a dirty text while you are both at work.

Seductively lick and suck on a lollipop in front of him or her.

Make your lover watch you masturbate in front of them but they are not allowed to touch you.
The dirty text one is great. I've done that one and sure does make for a fun time when he gets home! Watches the clock impatiently wanting to get home!

• Texting a sexy picture with no text
  • texting what you want done to you that night (my husband LOVES this)
  • getting close to letting him suck, lick or kiss anything, pulling back and saying, "Not yet."