What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Sex Therapy

Clarice.plus1

“After our session last week I think you may be ready to move forward in your therapy.”
“Dr. D, I know I was able to achieve climax, but I was still nervous about your touch and I actually do feel safe with you. How can I feel safe with anyone else?”
“Emily, you were able to relax in a way I have not seen before. But we had to start this therapy while you were still scared and reserved. Maybe we don’t go that far the first time, but I do think you need to begin the next phase of your therapy.”
“Doc, but you were patient with me and so gentle. Your touch was kind and the right amount of force that I needed. What if someone else isn’t? What if they are too aggressive or forceful? Can I stop it if I need to?”
“You are safe in this room. Trust me. I will be here the whole time. Let’s take advance of this appointment time.”
“Wait! Now?! But how is there someone available with this short notice?”
“Emily, relax. I always have someone ready for these appointments.” Dr. D pressed a button on his phone and said, “Mel, we’re ready.”
“Mel?”
“Yes, you know my secretary, Melanie. She is great at fulfilling all of her job responsibilities and this is one of them.”
Emily knew who Melanie was. She sat at the front desk and greeted Emily with a lovely smile every time she showed up for her appointments. She’d be lying if she said that she had never noticed Melanie’s beauty. She would was plump and easily could have been a model. Her skin was smooth and dark. She may be Indian and Emily had always noticed Indian women. She had shared her attraction to the beauty of woman with Dr. D. He knew this was something that she needed to explore but it terrified her. Melanie would be her first encounter and somehow it made her feel better, but at the same time much more nervous. Melanie had an accent and always sounded seductive. Maybe this is why Dr. D hired her for this position. He knew she could turn anyone on.
There was a knock on the door and then the knob turned. So did Emily’s stomach. With one motion the door opened wide, Melanie stepped in and the door was closed. Her eyes met Emily’s and she smiled. Her teeth were straight and white. He lips were full and dark. Her eyes always sparkled and she had a welcoming aura.
“Mel, we don’t want to waste any time so we need to get started. Will you please set up the chair.”
Emily watched as Melanie gracefully moved across the room. She reclined an inviting chair that had wrist straps connected to the sides. Mel placed a small pillow on the chair. She turned and walked straight towards Emily, stopping directly in from of her.
“Alright, Emily, Mel is going to help you out of your clothes so we can begin.”
Melanie took Emily’s hand and pulled her to a standing position. She grabbed the bottom of Emily’s shirt and began to lift it.
“Emily,” she said in her sultry voice, “you’re going to have to work with me here. Lift your arms, please.”
Emily raised her hands above her head and Melanie wasted no time. In a quick motion the shirt was up and off and on the couch next to them.
As Melanie moved Emily couldn’t help but watch her. She watched her body with each motion. Melanie had large, natural breasts. Emily noticed them when she can to her very first appointment. She wore revealing but very classy tops. When she moved they bounced just enough to catch anyone’s eye. They were voluptuous. Emily felt that Melanie was fully aware she was being watched and she was leaning into it knowing it would only help the treatment process and make this therapy session be more successful.
Emily stood before Mel and Dr. D. She still had her pants on but now, only her bra on top. Emily was happy with her body so she wasn’t embarrassed. What was new for her was that it was a woman who was looking at her.
Melanie stepped closed and Emily felt her fingers at her waistline which sent chills down her spine. With a quick motion, the pants were unbutton, unzipped and at Emily’s ankles. Mel bent over to pick them up, her breasts bouncing and swinging with her graceful movements. Emily tried not to make it obvious that she was looking, but she noticed Mel’s bra was black lace and seemed a tad too small. Emily could see just a small sliver of the dark pink of Mel’s areola. Whoa! Emily had never looked at another woman’s breast this closely in the flesh. Emily had looked at pictures and even videos. But Melanie stood before her in the flesh.
Melanie tossed the jeans on the couch. “Emily,” she said sweetly, “would you please change into these?” She lifted her hand and Emily saw panties dangling from Mel’s finger. “They have a clasp on the side making removal easier when you’re in a seated position.”
“Why can’t I just sit with none on?” Emily asked in confusion.
“Well, there are techniques that we do here that require your mons and vulva to have fabric on them. It can affect the sensations and help the process.”
Emily couldn’t understand Melanie’s casual use of these words.
“Ok, do I do it here? Now?”
“Yes, please.”
Emily slid her panties off and as they fell to her ankles, Mel bent to grab them. Her black hair gently brushed against Emily’s stomach and mons sending goosebumps across her skin.
Mel dropped them on top of the jeans as Emily wrapped the black panties around her ass and vulva. She clasped the side as Mel took her hand and guided her to the chair.
Emily sat in the chair and Melanie strapped her wrists to the sides. Emily’s heart began to race.
“Why do my wrists need to be strapped?” Melanie threw a glance over her shoulder to Dr. D.
“Well,” he said, “you need to be totally vulnerable. If you can push Mel away then it will hinder your therapy progress.”
Emily took a deep breath. She was comfortable in the soft, reclined chair. The pillow Mel had placed sat at Emily’s lower back offering extra comfort. The chair had a high back so Emily could relax her head and still have eyes on Mel’s every move.
“Ok,” Dr. D’s voice came from behind Mel, “you are a strong woman and have great pleasure in your body. You need to allow your body to embrace the touches of Mel’s fingers and mouth.”
“Mouth?” Emily thought!
“Mel is going to introduce you to the reality of the thoughts and fantasies that have been plaguing your mind. This will bring you to a place where you will be able to rationally work through your desires and get you closer to understanding yourself. Trust me, Emily, as your doctor. I trust Mel and therefore you do too.”
Mel, unbuttoned her top and tossed it to the floor. Emily was taken back! She didn’t think this would involve Mel exposing herself.
Her breasts were large and hung above her full stomach. She had incredible curves! “It’s ok, Emily. You can look. This is part of the session. If I stayed dressed then you are only experiencing a woman touching you. You also need to experience my body.”
“Emily,” Dr. D’s voice was soft, “don’t worry. You won’t be doing anything TO Mel. That will be a later session. But it is important for you to see Mel in a new way so you can embrace her advances.”
Emily’s thoughts whirled around as the Doc’s words sunk in. “That will be a later session?”
Mel moved towards Emily and rested her hands on the chair by Emily’s shoulders. Mel’s breast hung and Emily worked painfully hard to keep her eyes on Mel’s face. Mel’s eyes danced. “Look at them, Emily. Look.”
Emily’s dropped her gaze and locked onto Mel’s full chest. She saw the laced pressed out by the pressure of Mel’s large nipples. They were much larger than Emily’s. They were not far from the edge of the lace where Mel’s areola was making its appearance. Emily couldn’t help but think about using her own teeth the pull the lace down revealing all the off limits parts of Mel’s breast. She could reach it if she brought her head forward. But the doctor said it was for a later session. Emily came back into her thoughts feeling surprised by her desire.
“Do you like them, Emily? Most women do.”
“Um,” Emily swallowed hard, “I. . . I do.” Emily whispered.
“I often play with them too. I’m thankful for their size because I can actually kiss them myself.”
Emily felt wetness on her borrowed black panties.
Was this part of the therapy? Melanie’s words were raw and sexy. Emily struggled to rationalize Melanie’s comments as just “part of the session.” Would Dr. D step in and stop her if she was crossing lines? Emily felt like it was more than it should be. These thoughts made her heart race even more. Maybe Mel has actually interested in Emily. Maybe it was more than just therapy.
Mel brought her mouth to Emily’s chest. She kissed high on Emily’s chest only allowing her hair to swing across Emily’s breasts. She slipped her tongue out, lifted her gaze and locked eyes with Emily’s. She smiled and lowed her tongue until it touched Emily’s breast. Emily’s breath caught. This was a first for her. Doc knew this was something she had fantasied about and he was fulfilling it for her. Her tongue moved across the top of each breast. Emily felt the pressure of Mel’s tongue and mouth on her and imagined Mel taking her nipple into her mouth. Would she?
Mel brought her hand down the side of the chair and before Emily could take a breath, Mel’s hand was cupping Emily’s left breast. The wetness was increasing in the borrowed panties. Mel squeezed hard. Emily’s nipples were getting harder.
“I like your firm breasts. Your nipples are small. That’s wonderful.” Mel’s voice seemed even more sultry now as if she was a phone sex worker trying to make the experience hot with only the use of her voice. “I’m going to love on them now.”
Emily sucked in her stomach making her breasts pressed towards Mel. Mel let out a little chuckle. “Nice,” she whispered.

Mel’s hand squeezed the breast again and using her teeth she pulled the bra down uncovering Emily’s pink nipples and areola. Emily felt the fabric move across her breast and then the cool air kiss her hard nipples. Mel’s warm mouth covered the nipple and the entire areola. Emily’s breast was in the mouth of a woman.
“Emily,” the doctor’s voice broke through Emily’s thoughts, “think about how you’re feeling. Think about the sensations and think about your thoughts. Be aware of yourself in these moments.”
“I WAS thinking about it when you broke into my thoughts!” Emily screamed in her whirling mind. She said nothing out loud.
Mel sucked hard and took in more and more of Emily’s breast. Emily left out a little whine. “Uhhh.” Mel sucked harder! Emily felt like her breast was becoming a part of Mel. Mel’s tongue flicked Emily’s nipple inside her mouth. She had no idea why this felt different than when the Doc had done it last week. She loved his warm mouth and he had made her feel worshipped. But now Melanie was in charge. Emily felt more nervous this time. Why? The actions weren’t different, but Melanie was a woman.
Melanie dropped Emily’s wet breast and took her nipple between two fingers. She pinched hard causing Emily’s back to arch. Mel twisted the nipple and then let go. Emily tried watching with her head lifted off the chair. Melanie used her nail to flick and scratch the nipple. Emily had never had anyone do this to her before. The sensation was stimulating and Emily was once again aware of her wetness.
Mel dropped to her knees leaving Emily’s left breast exposed. Emily’s heart skipped as she realized what was next. Last week the doctor had played with Emily’s lips and clit but he had asked Emily to remove the panties prior to sitting in the chair. This time, Mel had asked Emily to wear panties. Her mind was spinning and the desire to touch Mel rose.
Mel moved her soft lips towards Emily’s exposed body. Mel’s lips met Emily’s navel and she felt the sweet kiss coursing through her. She kissed all over and down towards the smooth mons that was still hidden under the wet panties. Emily struggled to see and let her head fall back onto the chair.
“Yes, Emily,” can the docs voice, “Feel it. Don’t worry about watching. Feel.”
Emily closed her eyes and felt Mel’s hot breath through the fabric. She was breathing heavily as if trying to allow Emily to feel her breath. The only thing separating her mons from Mel’s mouth were these stupid panties. Why did they need her to be wearing them?
Mel licked the panties and Emily could feel the wet. Mel took the top hem between her teeth and pulled them up causing the fabric to pull up into her wet lips. “Uhhh,” Emily couldn’t help but respond. Mel pulled harder. There was slight pain where the panties pressed in hard but it was glorious.
“I see you are wet, Emily. Good. That is what we need to happen.” Emily could sense the doctor was now standing next to them. Knowing he was watching made her pussy tingle. Emily had had a sex dream about the doctor last week after their session together. She knew she wanted more, but got Mel instead. Now they were both close enough for Emily to feel their body heat.
Emily opened her eyes and met Dr. D’s. He smiled and rested his hand on her thigh. His hand has close enough to Emily’s exposed lips that it wouldn’t have taken much effort for him to touch them. Did she want him to? Did she want Mel to? Maybe both of them. . .
Mel lifted her head leaving Emily’s wet lips parted by the black fabric. The doctor placed a finger on the wet fabric and whispered, “Good, Emily, good.”
He stood and said, “Go ahead, Mel. Go ahead.” It was as if he was her teacher and was allowing her to prove her abilities to him. Did he like watching this?
Mel put both hands on Emily’s thighs and slid them up allowing her thumbs to come in complete contact with Emily’s lips. She pressed in hard massaging Emily’s outer lips. The lips pressed in and pulled out opening Emily’s pussy. Mel’s thumbs were getting wet and spreading the wetness to the outer places of Emily’s engorged vulva. Mel’s thumbs pulled the edges of the fabric recovering Emily’s vulva. Without missing a beat, Mel brought her mouth down onto the fabric that was the only thing keeping Emily’s pussy from Mel’s warm mouth. Emily could feel her breath breathing into Emily’s inner parts. She felt like Mel’s breath was becoming a part of her. She hadn’t experienced this last week with the doctor since he hadn’t had her leave panties on. This was different. She glanced over at the doc and could see his erection though his khakis. He did like watching. Was that ok? Was that professional? Did Emily care if it wasn’t?
Mel licked and licked like she was trying to get to the sweet center of a lolly pop. . .Emily’s lolly pop. Emily wanted her to dive in, but Mel held back. She lifted her head and smiled. Now Emily’s panties were wet with her own moisture and with Mel’s. The doc massaged his erection though his pants. “Good,” he said.
Mel reached around Emily’s arched back and unsnapped the bra in one quick motion. The bra popped and the doctor pulled it away tossing in onto the floor. Did he want to kiss her breasts? Did she want him to? He did last week, but Melanie wasn’t here then.
Mel unsnapped her own bra and allowed the doctor to remove it for her. It seemed as if this wasn’t the first time this had happened. Emily stared at Mel’s full breasts. They were dark, smooth and huge. Emily’s mind raced thinking of all the things this could lead to. The doctor stood watching. Emily saw his eyes dart from Emily’s tits to Mel’s and the back to Emily’s.
“Yes,” was all he said. It was as if that was Mel’s cue. She rested her hands on the sides of the chair again allowing her breasts to swing towards Emily’s. They touched. Emily’s flinched. “This is good, Emily.” Said Dr. D. “Let this session take its course.”
Mel’s breasts were much larger than Emily’s They fell into Emily’s breasts and the sensation was so hot and sensual. Their nipples danced as Mel moved her body in a smooth motion. Her breasts gently swung around Emily’s pressing in and gliding over. Every time their nipples met Emily’s pussy tingled. She couldn’t take her eyes off their tits.
She felt the doctor’s touch and realized he was helping press the breasts into each other. His hands were on hers, then Mel’s, then back to her’s.
Before Emily knew what was happening, Mel had pulled back, unsnapped the borrowed panties and now every part of Emily was exposed. The panties fell revealing their wetness and the pink pussy.
“This moment is critical, Emily.” The doctor’s voice was deep and serious. “Don’t fight. Let Mel pleasure you and allow your body to fall into that pleasure.”
Mel’s tits slid down Emily’s thigh as she relaxed into her position in front of Emily’s open, pink and wet pussy.
“She’s beautiful. Just lovely. I am going to eat you out now, Emily. You cannot stop me because you need this to move forward in your therapy. You will enjoy this because there is not way you can’t. Just let it happen. I am a woman and I am going to eat you out while your doctor watches.”
Emily couldn’t believe what was happening. While Mel moved in, the doctor began pinching Emily’s nipple. She was surprised that he was participating, but somehow it made her more relaxed. She had known Dr. D for years and they had experience a lot together. Now he was there to make her feel comfortable as she was being pleasured by a woman. He twisted and squeezed her nipples and breasts. He brought his mouth down and pulled her tit into his mouth. Emily’s eyes closed tight!
Emily was pulled out of that moment when she felt Melanie’s mouth meet her soaked pussy. Mel licked in and around with aggression. She knew what was needed in that moment and she dove into it. Emily felt heat move to her vulva and down her thighs. She had two mouths on her!
Mel continued playing and dancing with Emily’s pussy as the doctor brought his mouth to Emily’s. He didn’t kiss her last week when they had had their session, why now? He prushed his open lips onto Emily’s and her reflux was to press her tongue into his mouth. This kiss took Emily off guard and she loved it. The doctor had helped her so much and in a way she felt this was her way of thanking him. He fully reciprocated and passionately kissed her back.
Before long Emily was climaxing with Mel’s tongue in her pussy and the doctor’s arms holding her quivering body. “Good,” he said.
Mel pulled off and Emily’s body instantly fell into the chair as if it was hugging her naked, satisfied body.
Mel stood, wiped her mouth and proceeded to dress herself.
“Thanks, Mel. You did well.” Dr. D said with appreciation in his voice. “Emily, you responded the way I had hoped and I feel you are in a much better sexual state to be able to work through your thoughts and self awareness.”
He released Emily’s wrists and motioned towards her clothes lying on the couch. “Dress and then Mel will check you out and schedule your next appointment.”
The doc and Mel both left the room allowing Emily to dress as if all of a sudden her privacy was valued. Emily dressed her still tingling body and walked out into the hall. She saw Mel standing at the reception desk fully clothed. She made eye contact and the women smiled at each other. Emily approached the desk and Mel’s sweet voice spoke. “Looking at next week’s schedule, we have an opening at 3 o’clock on Thursday. Does that work?”
“Sure,” Emily said with a bit of a shake in her voice.

“The doctor has requested that you dress in the following apparel for your next appointment.” Mel handed Emily a piece of paper. Emily’s eyes quickly scanned the paper, “teddy, thigh highs, heels, low cut dress.” Emily’s heart raced.
“This is usually the session that completes one’s therapy and brings them into full mental and sexual health. It will be great for both of us. . . oh and the doc.” Mel’s smile seemed sly and her voice had a bit of sexual tension in it.
Emily walked to her car relaxed and excited for next Thursday.

DR D. peeked around his office door after Emily had left. “Mel, would you step into my office, I have something to ask you.”
Mel responded immediately. She stepped into his office. Dr D was sat in the chair where Emily had recently sat.
“Yes Dr?”
“God Mel, you were so good there. The idea of the laced panties, that really got me turned on. In this job, I’ve seen some things, but watching you bring Emily off, was mind-blowing.”
“Thank you, Dr, since I began working here, I’ve become more expert. By the way” said Mel looking around. “Where are those panties?”
“I’m wearing them Mel”
“Oh really?” Mel began to blush.
“Could you do to me what you just did for Mel?”
“Well, actually, I feel a little unfulfilled myself” said Mel, maybe we could help each other? And I would love to see you with just those panties on.”
“I was hoping you’d say that. Could you help me with my trousers?”
In seconds, Dr D. was sat in the chair with only the wet black panties on. Clearly, he was horny and his cock was bulging to one side.
“Well hello big boy” Mel stared directly at his cock, knelt down and began to massage it gently with her tongue. Whilst she did so, Dr D began to remove her blouse and then undid her bra from the back. “Do you want to come in the panties?”
“I want to come in you, but first I want to know that you’re good and wet.”
Mel turned away from him, on all fours, she removed her skirt slowly, then slid her panties down her thighs, spread her legs so that the Dr could get a good view and then opened her pussy lips with her fingers. “You want to check me out?”
The Dr knelt behind her and began to explore her pussy with his tongue.
“That feels so good. You must let Emily do this to me next session. Now lay back, I’m going to mount you.”
“He lay back on the floor. Mel pulled the panties stretched tight around his thighs, cupped his balls and lifted his erect cock. She sat astride him and slid down to take him all in. “Don’t come before me”