What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Sex on first date

Would you have sex on the first date if you "clicked" with your date?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
If I fuck a stranger, I basically am masturbating with a human in front of and all over me. An AI sex doll would have identical vibe to me. In fact, the AI sex doll doesn't pressure me or expect me to please it or 'her'.

To feel I am connecting and truly dominating and fucking a person, I need that vibing, connecting, that patience and communication. That is everything, not necessarily love but a friend at least. I find it infinitely hotter than some slutty encounter that leaves me feeling stressed and pressured to rush things.

As I said, I am a soul from an older time in some ways, I feel.

Last edited:
Yeah this is a thing in US and Canada for sure.

Outside it there is either pure hookup or romantic dating, rarely any in between. For romantic, they already knew each other a while.

If you are asking me, that is not my style whatsoever to just cold-call date someone and fuck first time. I am a bit old fashioned like that. I could do a hookup threesome but my original partner should be with me.
Its not Canada or US only, in Poland it happens too, but in US its more like procedure, first date, second, third, bases,. Here it is spontaneous.

I have a strong feeling this is only a viable thing to ask and have be an issue in US and Canadian culture.

The reason is that 'dating' actually means something very different for a lot of the rest of the world. Outside of the US and Canada, it's common to never call the phase where you get to know your partner and bond with him/her/(singular pronoun them) as 'dating', instead you are just naturally hanging with them.

For many Europeans, Africans, Asians (excluding arranged marriages) so on and so forth, the friendzone is a natural stage into a relationship, this 'friendzone' meme thing is because in America you unironically go up to a stranger and ask her/him/them for their number with some cheesy pickup line and hope it somehow works.

This means that by the first date in most of the rest of the world, you are ALREADY kissing and at second base, if not banging. To put this simpler though, if what is defined as 'date' is the 'first time properly getting to know someone' then no, I'd never fuck because if I was seeking a hookup why the hell would it be a date?
Imagine being the guy who mansplains to a European poster that her question is invalid outside North America because dating is not a thing in Europe.

Btw the "friendzone" is not a thing in Europe, the Americas or anywhere else.

Imagine being the guy who mansplains to a European poster that her question is invalid outside North America because dating is not a thing in Europe.

Btw the "friendzone" is not a thing in Europe, the Americas or anywhere else.
Imagine being the woman that womansplains that she agrees with the guy she's having a go at.

I didn't say that dating isn't a thing in Europe, I actually said that dating in Europe means you're already together nearly 100% of the time. It's a lot less casual *emotionally* because people only go on actual dates when they've bonded, probably foreplayed already and possibly even fucked *before* it. If I understand correctly, you are in UK and an earlier post you made to this thread matches exactly what I said about countries outside US and Canada and how they see a first date as being viable after already fraternising.

There is a much stronger difference between hooking up and dating in Europe, you simply do not (or very rarely) 'hookup' with one you date there because 'dating' it has a much stronger emotional meaning. Hooking up in US and Canada is basically identical to fucking after a first date, with only slightly more dialogue had prior to the sex on a first date. Sometimes a first date is almost an excuse to hookup in the US and Canada. The concept of dating in North America (as in the continent) is more clinical, almost a prerequisite to a relationship, in Europe it's the aftermath of getting in a relationship, you generally go on a first date after you already are an item if no first then definitely second. It's a totally different concept. Maybe Poland is an exception to that rule.

Last edited:
@JamieJonez

In the US and Canada it's pretty common and not considered cheating to be dating others and strongly considering others while even on the third (but not fourth) date. This is how the 'three date rule' about sex also began to come about. The idea in the US is that by the fourth date together you're already banging, properly together etc. Not necessarily banging but definitely together pretty much.

In the rest of the world this is far more normal of a stage by the second or even first date because they hang out a lot more casually with the person beforehand and have non-date experiences together, meaning their second date is often the sixth time out together at minimum. It's a very different concept, perhaps more 'natural' or 'organic' socially but comes with added pressures as the earlier non-date events are rarely 1 on 1, it's part of the 'screening' process. You can't be as introverted and thrive in that environment, you have to be ready to impress her/his friends or at least get along with them etc.

Thanks again for mansplaining dating in Europe to me again. I'm sure we're all making extensive notes to make sure we're doing it correctly, the DM way

No idea what that guy tried to say but dating is very common over here in Sweden too. And yeah.. I fucked on my first date or even prior to it, well .bj on the way to the restaurant