What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Room Service

spager

Staying in a hotel, we were looking for an adventure. I suggested the “Pizza Dare”, but she just wasn’t up for it yet. So after dinner we came back to the room. She changed into a sexy see-thru lace night gown. It only had straps on the shoulders and white lace down to mid-thigh. Her panties were silky high cut briefs and really accented her ass. As I looked her over I saw that she had trimmed up her pubic hairs, but left a noticeable muff for me to rub.

All night I tried to think of how I could have her show off her assets to a stranger. It kept me hard as we had some pretty wild sex. We ended up falling asleep well after midnight. The next morning I woke up first and saw how good she looked laying there in the bed. The sheets were down to her waist and she looked so sexy laying there asleep. I knew then exactly what to do.

I ordered breakfast room service and then crawled back into bed. Finally came a knock on the door. I slid out of bed and quietly opened the door. A young white guy was standing there with our tray. I explained that my girl was still asleep and to set it on the far table quietly. He nodded and walked right in with the cart.

After setting the tray down on the table he turned and saw her lying in bed. I had left the sheets around her waist again so he could get a good look at her. Just then she rolled over to her back and stretched pulling the lace tight and pushing her firm B cup breasts into the air. Our delivery guy just stood there staring at her rosy hard nipples poking through the lace. She opened her eyes and sat up, propping herself up with her arms stretched behind her on the bed. Once again her nipples were showing very clear for him.

She took a minute to process what was going on. She commented on the smell of the food. Then she realized that there was a strange young man in her room staring at her and getting noticeably aroused just at the foot of the bed. I could tell she thought about covering up, but decided not to. She decided to let this young man enjoy his view.

After a minute of him standing there she asked if I had tipped him yet. I told her I was just about to get my wallet. She looked at me with the “I’m scared, but going for it” look. Then told me she had some cash in her purse. She pulled the covers off exposing her bare legs and feet before swinging her legs off the bed. Then she stood up and walked over to her purse on the floor. Without bending her knees, she leaned over and searched through her purse for her wallet. The whole time this guy couldn’t take his eyes off of her legs and ass.

Now her purse is rather small, so I could tell she was taking longer to give him a real show. She stood back up and turned around to face him. She opened her wallet and pulled out some cash. She folded it over and gave him one hell of a sexy look. She placed the tip in his hand and held his hand in hers for a few seconds. She stroked his arm and said, “Thank you for bringing us breakfast. It was a great start to our day.”

He smiled and told her it was definitely his pleasure. She looked down at the tent that was pitched in his pants and said, “Well I guess so.” He smiled and started to leave, but she didn’t move. He turned to slide past her and they brushed bodies. She gave him a nice smile and told him thank you again. What I missed from my view was that as he went to leave, she reached out her hand and gave his hard on a gentle stroke while pressing her nipple against his arm. Yes, she had her little play time too.

After he left I told her how sexy it was to see her perform like that. She admitted that it was a real turn on for her as well. She thought she might want to explore more opportunities in the future. But for now, she needed to be satisfied before having breakfast. She threw me on the bed, slid off her panties and climbed on top taking charge.

Staying in a hotel, we were looking for an adventure. I suggested the “Pizza Dare”, but she just wasn’t up for it yet. So after dinner we came back to the room. She changed into a sexy see-thru lace night gown. It only had straps on the shoulders and white lace down to mid-thigh. Her panties were silky high cut briefs and really accented her ass. As I looked her over I saw that she had trimmed up her pubic hairs, but left a noticeable muff for me to rub.

All night I tried to think of how I could have her show off her assets to a stranger. It kept me hard as we had some pretty wild sex. We ended up falling asleep well after midnight. The next morning I woke up first and saw how good she looked laying there in the bed. The sheets were down to her waist and she looked so sexy laying there asleep. I knew then exactly what to do.

I ordered breakfast room service and then crawled back into bed. Finally came a knock on the door. I slid out of bed and quietly opened the door. A young white guy was standing there with our tray. I explained that my girl was still asleep and to set it on the far table quietly. He nodded and walked right in with the cart.

After setting the tray down on the table he turned and saw her lying in bed. I had left the sheets around her waist again so he could get a good look at her. Just then she rolled over to her back and stretched pulling the lace tight and pushing her firm B cup breasts into the air. Our delivery guy just stood there staring at her rosy hard nipples poking through the lace. She opened her eyes and sat up, propping herself up with her arms stretched behind her on the bed. Once again her nipples were showing very clear for him.

She took a minute to process what was going on. She commented on the smell of the food. Then she realized that there was a strange young man in her room staring at her and getting noticeably aroused just at the foot of the bed. I could tell she thought about covering up, but decided not to. She decided to let this young man enjoy his view.

After a minute of him standing there she asked if I had tipped him yet. I told her I was just about to get my wallet. She looked at me with the “I’m scared, but going for it” look. Then told me she had some cash in her purse. She pulled the covers off exposing her bare legs and feet before swinging her legs off the bed. Then she stood up and walked over to her purse on the floor. Without bending her knees, she leaned over and searched through her purse for her wallet. The whole time this guy couldn’t take his eyes off of her legs and ass.

Now her purse is rather small, so I could tell she was taking longer to give him a real show. She stood back up and turned around to face him. She opened her wallet and pulled out some cash. She folded it over and gave him one hell of a sexy look. She placed the tip in his hand and held his hand in hers for a few seconds. She stroked his arm and said, “Thank you for bringing us breakfast. It was a great start to our day.”

He smiled and told her it was definitely his pleasure. She looked down at the tent that was pitched in his pants and said, “Well I guess so.” He smiled and started to leave, but she didn’t move. He turned to slide past her and they brushed bodies. She gave him a nice smile and told him thank you again. What I missed from my view was that as he went to leave, she reached out her hand and gave his hard on a gentle stroke while pressing her nipple against his arm. Yes, she had her little play time too.

After he left I told her how sexy it was to see her perform like that. She admitted that it was a real turn on for her as well. She thought she might want to explore more opportunities in the future. But for now, she needed to be satisfied before having breakfast. She threw me on the bed, slid off her panties and climbed on top taking charge.
Nice.