What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Request for new emojis

annabelladonna

Apologies if this has been suggest before but I think adding more emojis would help increase site engagement. There are so many new great emojis now and i would love to be able to use them in chat. like the melting face emoji or pleading face emoji (ios ones). Thank you for your time and consideration.

Don't even try it, two days ago a 14 year old appeared on the public chat room Older for Young, I wanted to express my discomfort with the an emote with the words "14 years old monkaW" and I got banned so they don't even understand the use of famous emote used on pages like Twitch, my ban appeal got refused and the don't have any justification about it because is literally unfair, in case you don't know that famous emote is this one: so yes good luck suggesting new emotes, btw I was clearly expressing my worry with the emote, shit happens with the moderation of the page.1714038719916.png

Don't even try it, two days ago a 14 year old appeared on the public chat room Older for Young, I wanted to express my discomfort with the an emote with the words "14 years old monkaW" and I got banned so they don't even understand the use of famous emote used on pages like Twitch, my ban appeal got refused and the don't have any justification about it because is literally unfair, in case you don't know that famous emote is this one: so yes good luck suggesting new emotes, btw I was clearly expressing my worry with the emote, shit happens with the moderation of the page.View attachment 17715
Not that famous, I've never heard of it before.

Apologies if this has been suggest before but I think adding more emojis would help increase site engagement. There are so many new great emojis now and i would love to be able to use them in chat. like the melting face emoji or pleading face emoji (ios ones). Thank you for your time and consideration.
Personally I think those that exist is
Way enough js