What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Reporting spam

MsSarah

How are we supposed to report someone coming into a room and leaving links to other sites, when it seems the only option we have is to report their profile? I'm I missing something?

Please report the message(link)/pic/gif directly from the chat scroll. Reporting only the profile doesn’t show the violation to the moderator following up. Thank you.

How are we supposed to report someone coming into a room and leaving links to other sites, when it seems the only option we have is to report their profile? I'm I missing something?
I think you mean cause you're a Mod in your VIP room right? So you can only delete not report correct?

The only thing you can do right now is get someone else to report it. But usually, the bot jumps from room to room so someone gets a report and it does get caught.

That's one thing l find hard to believe it can't be fixed, no matter what's been posted you need to find someone else to report

That's one thing l find hard to believe it can't be fixed, no matter what's been posted you need to find someone else to report
We couldn’t do it and the developer can’t and said it’s too complex.

It’s the way the room admin and room moderator accounts are. They’re not actually moderator accounts so it doesn’t make it a simple task. I can put it to the developer again but I’ll be told where to go!

I think you mean cause you're a Mod in your VIP room right? So you can only delete not report correct?

The only thing you can do right now is get someone else to report it. But usually, the bot jumps from room to room so someone gets a report and it does get caught.
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Seems a bit of a faff if I have to find someone else to report it for me each time, but thank you for the explaination.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Seems a bit of a faff if I have to find someone else to report it for me each time, but thank you for the explaination.
I understand. If I was you I would just delete it from my VIP room. Someone gonna get them in the next room they hop to.

We couldn’t do it and the developer can’t and said it’s too complex.

It’s the way the room admin and room moderator accounts are. They’re not actually moderator accounts so it doesn’t make it a simple task. I can put it to the developer again but I’ll be told where to go!
Maybe time to find new developers.