What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Problem using pm

MaryS

VIP Member
Seems like a lot of users have trouble using their pm but there's a simple solution. Make sure to check your settings on privacy to on. Then it works..not all had this problem tho, I had no trouble at all

The default setting should be set back to On, there are a lot of problems with new users knowing nothing about this and being unable to participate in the site

We’re looking into this. We didn’t change anything specific but sometimes tests are carried out to keep the site running smoothly and trial updates in the background.

Seems like a lot of users have trouble using their pm but there's a simple solution. Make sure to check your settings on privacy to on. Then it works..not all had this problem tho, I had no trouble at all
This is correct.

The absolute default here is that you can’t get contacted by guests when you register.
Once you’ve ever saved your PM setting to ON, it should be opening your PMs to everyone.

This may have reverted and the ON may need to be saved again.

I have seen so many ask this, and this seems to work. Step by step for people who never change settings.
  1. Click on your icon in top right corner
  2. Click Edit Profile
  3. Click More
  4. Click Private Settings
  5. Change the dropdown to Off and then click the Save button
  6. Change the dropdown to Members only ( default for everyone but guests ) or Friends only to restrict to your friends list
  7. Click Save
  8. Close the box and close your profile window
It should be fixed now.

I have seen so many ask this, and this seems to work. Step by step for people who never change settings.
  1. Click on your icon in top right corner
  2. Click Edit Profile
  3. Click More
  4. Click Private Settings
  5. Change the dropdown to Off and then click the Save button
  6. Change the dropdown to Members only ( default for everyone but guests ) or Friends only to restrict to your friends list
  7. Click Save
  8. Close the box and close your profile window
It should be fixed now.
Yes but remember the person they’re trying to contact will also need to do this.