What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Moderators showing favor to female chatters

Midwest35

Hi had an issue today with a female chatter that didn't need to be an issue. Some asked her to moan in main chat I followed up with a half ass joke to say give the people what they want be a good girl. From there things got stupid. I was called names an berated in chat an did respond in kind. While the moderators watched on. Finally I was told I WAS TOLD to knock it off but the girl Inara kept running her mouth after words. So I approached 2 of the moderators an asked them to deal with it like they would if it had been me, with a temporary kick or mute. To which I was pretty much told to fuck off. I don't know what's said or done in pms. However true that may be I jnkw I'd of gotten kicked or muted. Then a 3rd moderator comes in an the girl continues running her mouth. She isn't tagging me anymore but it's clear it's about me. The 3rd moderator asks what she's talking about an she replies ask azdom lol. These 3 are friends an favoritism was clearly shown. I'd of been kicked, or muted if I'd of continued like she did. It's favoritism between clearly friends one, an to pussy 2. These women get free passes left an right an it's not ok. The rules an punishments should be the same for everyone, not just based on what's between your legs or friendship. I'd like something done about this towards azdom rocker inara an I forget the other mods name. This was clearly biased an not handled correctly. Over a joke. Then she got rude an harassed. An it continued after I was told to stop.

Yes I stated clearly that someone asked her to moan an jokingly I said yeah give the people what they want moan like a good girl. It was a joke. However her subsequent responses were nothing shirt of belittling, berating, rude, personal in attack nature. These mods let this go for like 15 mons before messaging me to stop or I'd be kicked I told tou to stop they said. Yet she continued. Your mods pick favorites an side with them letting them break rules an 9/10 it's a female. Idk if it's because they are that pathetic irl or just pussy whipped bit it's def not fair, and shows clear favoritism. Something needs done about this. Also as I said I'm not the only one who thinks this. Several other men and women have agreed the mods play favorites. She continues to run her mouth an talk out the side or her neck I'm warned an clearly implied if I keep going there will be consequences, nothing happens to her.

I think mods getting to know someone and what they’re like may be seen as playing favourites. It doesn’t negate from the fact that having favourites is probably something with some. Mods have been removed for it. But it’s not easily proven.

Sucks because I don't have any proof. I don't want them removed just to do thier job fairly. Idc if they like someone more than someone else but I think it's only fair that if I'd of been kicked or muted or whatever for what they did she should be too. An then to continue to let her run her mouth afterwards just not tag me, is crazy. Then another mod comes in an again without tagging me tells that mod he needs to message the other mod because that mod had to take out the trash ergo me, is wild. It was a buddy buddy favorite situation and it was bs. I'm now kicked from that room an idk why? I didn't do anything against the rules.

I don't undersrand the sarcasm. So you agree women should get preferential treatment I assume then? I know how the internet an chat rooms work. My point being if this is a site where rules are universal that's what it needs to be. If not an only men have to follow them state that as well. So said when moderators are simps for these women an give preferential treatment when a man doing the same would be kicked muted or banned. If youre a moderator i suggest re evaluating yourself as well. You should be enforcing shit equally not oh its a woman it's different. Are yall fighting for "equal rights" lol not more. Oh an the room I stated in the very beginning guess you didn't bother to read that an just cherry picked what you wanted. Again it was the older for younger room. An if my response seems hostile in anyway it kind of is since you chose to come at me the way you did.