What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Mental Health

Maverick

This site has had extreme effects on my mental health, both positive and negative. I’ve had people target me for harassment or bullying frequently, to the point where I got banned after taking a troll’s bait and having my posts flagged by him. But, I also have met some truly amazing people here, who helped me through each issue. I even had someone convince me to not commit suicide, someone who I somehow fell in love with and really truly care about. And I know many on this site who are suffering, and I want each of them to know that they are not alone. If anyone reading this needs someone to talk to, I’m always open. My account (if it gets unbanned) is DearRosie, but I can still talk on here.

This site has had extreme effects on my mental health, both positive and negative. I’ve had people target me for harassment or bullying frequently, to the point where I got banned after taking a troll’s bait and having my posts flagged by him. But, I also have met some truly amazing people here, who helped me through each issue. I even had someone convince me to not commit suicide, someone who I somehow fell in love with and really truly care about. And I know many on this site who are suffering, and I want each of them to know that they are not alone. If anyone reading this needs someone to talk to, I’m always open. My account (if it gets unbanned) is DearRosie, but I can still talk on here.
Good post.

Good post.
So true. I have met some truly amazing people that supported and lifted me up. Just as in life met some that will do nothing but tear you down. I have been able to ignore those teat down people. All I can say is hold on to the ones the support you they will be with you no matter what.

Maverick what a very honest post and admire you for that. I’ve been on the site a very long time (longer than my bio suggests) and like everyone over the years has experienced both good and bad moments. What to focus on is sex site or not 321 has such a strong community to it that like it or not it really does become integrated into our lives. There are some that say it’s just a fantasy and to a certain extent that may be true but one thing I never forget is that there are real people (mostly!) behind the usernames with very real feelings. I have met some of the most amazing people on the site who have helped me and through some difficult times, I mean where else could you log on and chat to someone at 3am! No one is ever truly alone as long as there is even a little shred of kindness out there 💕