What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Issues with Appeals.

TheBlackQueen

VIP Member
When one is kicked or banned regardless of the reason (unless something deemed extremely offensive or just flat out inappropriate) they have the ability to appeal it granted they have a 321 forum account. The issue I’m having is why bother filling out an entire appeal form in the manner laid out, just for a higher up to make a decision within the last 10 minutes of the kick.

Do not get me wrong, I’m not expecting God-tier service or a definite answer right on the spot. I know site staff have lives outside the rooms. It would just be extremely helpful to be known soon or about halfway into the kick that the appeal was denied or proved rather than waiting with no answer to come 10,000 page refreshes later.

Sincerely, a very concerned VIP user.

When one is kicked or banned regardless of the reason (unless something deemed extremely offensive or just flat out inappropriate) they have the ability to appeal it granted they have a 321 forum account. The issue I’m having is why bother filling out an entire appeal form in the manner laid out, just for a higher up to make a decision within the last 10 minutes of the kick.

Do not get me wrong, I’m not expecting God-tier service or a definite answer right on the spot. I know site staff have lives outside the rooms. It would just be extremely helpful to be known soon or about halfway into the kick that the appeal was denied or proved rather than waiting with no answer to come 10,000 page refreshes later.

I was banned today for making a silly joke about sellling my bathwater, based on a humorous convo in the room. I've been banned for hours and since I can't get in to ask Tom to unban me, I'm stuck. Can you help me TheBlackQueen? Thanks, Tina

I was banned today for making a silly joke about sellling my bathwater, based on a humorous convo in the room. I've been banned for hours and since I can't get in to ask Tom to unban me, I'm stuck. Can you help me TheBlackQueen? Thanks, Tina
Send Tom a private message in the chat or if you’re a regular user, contact an admin you know there. Or ask them to see if they can get Tom to contact you.

Was banned. Me posting after a requested pic of me in a bikini. I posted 1 with no nudity, but I was giving my dogs their baths with garden hose on back yard patio.. unaware it's worthy of a ban at all, let alone with no return to any site rooms.. was nothing offensive or inhumane in any way.. just needs to be better ways to verify bans/flags.. so ez for the cliquey types here to join together, and throw bans at people for whatever they want to make a big deal about. I have complained in the room prior, due to them allowing captions and people stealing our shared content, de-facing & adding all their nonsense to it, and using as their own.. always ending in same results, room owner offended and comes at me in PMs with childish nonsense.. of course me standing my ground & proving points that those people are breaking room rules, and also ruining the themes of the room. Then she just tries to offend or challenge my shares, just showing her obvious ignorance and/or jealousy towards me. Everytime ends up looking really dumb, reaching & challenging something she has no clue about, which is me and what partner and I share here, our REAL personal pics only.. so in end her never making 1 valid point, in her attempt at saying we are somebody else haha. Then always just mutes/bans once she knows she has nothing left.. Has happened a few times before, and pretty sure it's more that going on here more than anything else. Have seen people post pics on horses. With their cats n dogs in shots..& had never heard that before.. been lots of complaints about ridiculous bans in the room and have noticed big decline in room #s lately.. so not sure what the goal is there. But banning people sharing genuine content & not downloaded crap, seems bad, especially for a room that supposedly seeks that type of content, not wanting fake.

Attachments

• DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 5
Was banned. Me posting after a requested pic of me in a bikini. I posted 1 with no nudity, but I was giving my dogs their baths with garden hose on back yard patio.. unaware it's worthy of a ban at all, let alone with no return to any site rooms.. was nothing offensive or inhumane in any way.. just needs to be better ways to verify bans/flags.. so ez for the cliquey types here to join together, and throw bans at people for whatever they want to make a big deal about. I have complained in the room prior, due to them allowing captions and people stealing our shared content, de-facing & adding all their nonsense to it, and using as their own.. always ending in same results, room owner offended and comes at me in PMs with childish nonsense.. of course me standing my ground & proving points that those people are breaking room rules, and also ruining the themes of the room. Then she just tries to offend or challenge my shares, just showing her obvious ignorance and/or jealousy towards me. Everytime ends up looking really dumb, reaching & challenging something she has no clue about, which is me and what partner and I share here, our REAL personal pics only.. so in end her never making 1 valid point, in her attempt at saying we are somebody else haha. Then always just mutes/bans once she knows she has nothing left.. Has happened a few times before, and pretty sure it's more that going on here more than anything else. Have seen people post pics on horses. With their cats n dogs in shots..& had never heard that before.. been lots of complaints about ridiculous bans in the room and have noticed big decline in room #s lately.. so not sure what the goal is there. But banning people sharing genuine content & not downloaded crap, seems bad, especially for a room that supposedly seeks that type of content, not wanting fake.
If those pics offended somebody they need a life