What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Is mentioning CNC in a bio banned?

Dominant Madman

Badass
VIP Member
I was just forced by a mod to remove CNC from my bio, even though it's a bit ironic given what I said about it (you apparently can't even mention it as a limit or anything).

I have seen Angie elsewhere tell someone that playing a rape scene is allowed, that is literally CNC and is probably darker than it slightly but the concept is similar as consent is given surrounding the rp. CNC means a safeword is in place to cancel it.

Since when is this rule in place and I've seen several bios with CNC listed as an interest.

there is no reply because this is bs and was targetted by a mod. I have since the time told to remove it seen multiple which either say CNC or say they either like or dislike 'forced' etc.

This is just nonsense what I was forced to alter in my bio.

I will wait for admins to confirm this was a wrong or right move and can tell them the mod if needed.

I was just forced by a mod to remove CNC from my bio, even though it's a bit ironic given what I said about it (you apparently can't even mention it as a limit or anything).

I have seen Angie elsewhere tell someone that playing a rape scene is allowed, that is literally CNC and is probably darker than it slightly but the concept is similar as consent is given surrounding the rp. CNC means a safeword is in place to cancel it.

Since when is this rule in place and I've seen several bios with CNC listed as an interest.
I don’t know what you saw .. but it wasn’t me telling anyone a rape scene is allowed.

there is no reply because this is bs and was targetted by a mod. I have since the time told to remove it seen multiple which either say CNC or say they either like or dislike 'forced' etc.

This is just nonsense what I was forced to alter in my bio.

I will wait for admins to confirm this was a wrong or right move and can tell them the mod if needed.
CNC isn’t allowed in sexchat

I don’t know what you saw .. but it wasn’t me telling anyone a rape scene is allowed.

This is the post that made me think you said cnc is fine:
It’s impossible to rape in a chat room. There are cases where people seek that sort of consensual RP and their interaction isn’t reported. We all strive to make 321 a safe place for everyone to enjoy. If you flag a private message.. those are dealt with. Chatters aren’t always aware of the action taken by staff.

Last edited:
if I may ... "There are cases where people seek that sort of consensual RP and their interaction isn’t reported." to me personally that comes across in simple terms is as just because it is not reported, doesn't make it ok. I do not see any contradiction. that is my 2 cent.