What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

I'd like to inform: The term transsexual...

blehh

I'd like to inform: The term transsexual has been out of style in the community for a while if the site admins are willing to update the subject here

We prefer to be called transgender as it's a matter of gender and not sexuality for those who experience being trans :) Though there are certainly sexual aspects for many trans people and even more who enjoy thinking of trans people sexually :winking:

So because it's a sex site, people can't get enough respect be be called their preferred terminology, even though they ask nicely and explain the reason clearly? smh

We completely agree with you other than this is a sex chat site and message board.
True, how do I delete this account BTW? Already deleting my chatroom account here and moving over to the new site full time... Just wondering... Gonna look for how for a bit after typing this.

So because it's a sex site, people can't get enough respect be be called their preferred terminology, even though they ask nicely and explain the reason clearly? smh
There are people asking for their own preferred terminolgoy in their profiles and bios.
If there were a separate forum in the LGBT section, named 'Transgender' would that make more sense? It's a place where I wanted to have Transgender but wasn't sure if this forum was covering it.
True, how do I delete this account BTW? Already deleting my chatroom account here and moving over to the new site full time... Just wondering... Gonna look for how for a bit after typing this.
Just don't use it.

Jaguars' chatroom is HARDLY trans-friendly as many of the mods, DESPITE some ALLEGEDLY being trans themselves, seem to take issue with the trans members taking up for themselves or having opinions about HOW they are treated by the men in the room. Do you have another recommendation?!?!?